lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m that sad that I’ve worked out she must be around due if she is pregnant? November the latest.. Going of that post months back when we first got an inkling 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
I’m that sad that I’ve worked out she must be around due if she is pregnant? November the latest.. Going of that post months back when we first got an inkling 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️
She follows soooooo many first time mum, first time pregnancy and other pregnancy related hashtags now as well

Reactions: 3
I noticed the other week that she was following a miscarriage account that I follow & another baby loss awareness account, I was looking at their particular Instagram page & it said followed by a few people I follow & also Jade as I follow her. I just hope that nothing terrible has happened. I just don’t think they are the kind of pages you would follow if you didn’t need the support etc? She might be have been following them For a while & it’s something that she has experienced in the past - either way it’s something terrible to deal with & I genuinely hope that she’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Any news still nothing on her insta? Do you think she has just given up. There must be someone on tattle that knows her who can let us know what's the score. 🤷

Whether anything has happened or not, I’m so glad she is staying off her social media. It was not a healthy place for her

Reactions: 11
I feel this person (commented on her last picture a few weeks back) probably needs to have a word with themselves if they are pining after a ‘heart’ from Jade...
If she has finally moved on from social media then good for her, she was trying to be something she wasn’t for so long and no longer being on it is the best thing for her (IMO)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do think she will be back, jade craves validation from others and she finds it in Instagram even tho she’s openly said she is jealous of others and what they have made of themselves from the app!

Thank god see is taking a break. With covid going on she will be having a break down. Also she wont be seeing her family for xmas.

Thank god see is taking a break. With covid going on she will be having a break down. Also she wont be seeing her family for xmas.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she moved in with her nan.

I do hope she’s ok, she’s a lovely girl but her worrying was getting out of control

• Haha
So if you're a loser like me and find her sister on Facebook she has a status declaring that she is to become an aunty for the first time. Good luck to her. X

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So if you're a loser like me and find her sister on Facebook she has a status declaring that she is to become an aunty for the first time. Good luck to her. X
I will admit to snooping before 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

They've probably been trying for ages and had some losses then. I don't blame her for laying off instagram. She needs to. I wonder if she'll be back for the freebies when the baby is here

I will admit to snooping before 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

They've probably been trying for ages and had some losses then. I don't blame her for laying off instagram. She needs to. I wonder if she'll be back for the freebies when the baby is here
Thank god I'm not the only one. After this horrific year I'm pleased for her. Time with her man away from her nan clearly got her wish. You're right insta is no place for a new mum but I think she will be back!

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s fuming we know about it and she was wanting to do a big *surprise* post like Emiliewaffles (who I genuinely love, so pleased for her and Fat Tom)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.