lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what drives me crazy about Jade she presents herself as this delicate flower but she is extremely calculating, people seem to forget that. She's not a delicate soul when she's basically telling you to duck off or when on the scab

Reactions: 19
Why has she referred to the Baby as Hamer - Edwards? He Instagram is her married name - Edwards, so I assume she has taken Rhod’s name. Why would she double-barrel the Babies name as it would have a different surname to them ? Very odd.
He took her name too. Hes that wet

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’ll beg beg beg.

But she also is the worst person for organising or just getting grip with reality.

Remember the honeymoon she booked and she hadn’t looked at what the weather was like at that time of year then she (and he) whinged cos it was tit when they got there?

Doesnt surprise me that’s she’s now left the begging this late.

Reactions: 5
She’ll beg beg beg.

But she also is the worst person for organising or just getting grip with reality.

Remember the honeymoon she booked and she hadn’t looked at what the weather was like at that time of year then she (and he) whinged cos it was tit when they got there?

Doesnt surprise me that’s she’s now left the begging this late.
She took months to paint and reveal a pink bleeping door.

I’m not surprised in the slightest she doesn’t have her tit together.

• Haha
She took months to paint and reveal a pink bleeping door.

I’m not surprised in the slightest she doesn’t have her tit together.
Oh god! I had forgotten about the drippy door reveal. I'm sure we're due a cupboard reveal by now 😂 She'll drag out the baby reveal until it's fully grown. "So I had a baby eighteen years ago' Here they are.

• Haha
She makes out shes a dim wit, I truly believe she is to a degree, but shes blatantly come back to insta to beg for freebies. So shes got her thinking cap on there. Pretending she is tick as tit but enough brains to milk the situation for all it's worth.

If it's a girl she will prob call it nana 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She makes out shes a dim wit, I truly believe she is to a degree, but shes blatantly come back to insta to beg for freebies. So shes got her thinking cap on there. Pretending she is tick as tit but enough brains to milk the situation for all it's worth.

Ive said this before, but it’ll be called benjiman button if it’s a boy and she’ll be hoping it comes out 84 year old and ages backwards.

Her love of old people is unparalleled.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I thought minnie moo

So she stayed away and now the time has come to beg for all the freebies! “Subtle” way to let companies know she hasn’t got any baby stuff yet on today’s stories... 😒

Reactions: 6
Remember this girl did an ad for vipoo.... she will think nothing of begging for baby stuff 😂😂 no shame

• Haha
It’s the entitlement that I just cannot get over.

When most people get ‘up duffed’ they have a drive which makes them want to provide for their children. I can’t ever say I considered doing that by begging for freebies 🤔 just good old fashioned hard work. But that’s why my children won’t be free loaders and these instagrammers are just the next generation of beggingtons 🤷🏻‍♀️

Adult children who expect everything on a plate. Got news for you love, life is hard and if you want nice things.... work for it.

Reactions: 11
I’m willing to bet she’s got most stuff. Her parents are quite well off aren’t they? Sure her dad works for WRU? She’s just begging for ANYTHING. Anything she can sell on afterwards 😉

Reactions: 1
I’m willing to bet she’s got most stuff. Her parents are quite well off aren’t they? Sure her dad works for WRU? She’s just begging for ANYTHING. Anything she can sell on afterwards 😉
she wants it cos she wants to be insta famous. Remember when we had 4962817 stories of her wanting a camera to start YouTube? duck me get a grip Jade, look after yourself and the baby

she wants it cos she wants to be insta famous. Remember when we had 4962817 stories of her wanting a camera to start YouTube? duck me get a grip Jade, look after yourself and the baby
While working 3 hours a day in Asda so not willing to pay for it either.

This baby will become her meal ticket if she has her way. It won't want for anything, all her family will spoil it no doubt but she will still be scrounging online for more

Reactions: 2
While working 3 hours a day in Asda so not willing to pay for it either.

This baby will become her meal ticket if she has her way. It won't want for anything, all her family will spoil it no doubt but she will still be scrounging online for more
3 hours a day is generous, more like a week.

What frustrates me so much with Jade is she would never do anything to improver her situation, she’d never work more to have more money so Rod could give up nights. She took over her Nans life to avoid living here.

I don’t believe she is a stupid as she makes out, she know how to play the Instagram game all be it not that well!

He nan and sister will spoil her and the baby rotten, she won’t go back to Asda and she’ll try to have an online career.

3 hours a day is generous, more like a week.

What frustrates me so much with Jade is she would never do anything to improver her situation, she’d never work more to have more money so Rod could give up nights. She took over her Nans life to avoid living here.

I don’t believe she is a stupid as she makes out, she know how to play the Instagram game all be it not that well!

He nan and sister will spoil her and the baby rotten, she won’t go back to Asda and she’ll try to have an online career.
She deffo won't go back to work after sprog is here

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.