lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. Speaking with your mates would be in person or on a WhatsApp- not a public forum for anyone to see.
Its like gossiping with your mates. She can choose to not read here but posting it on her page is then in her space.

Yeah it is against the rules to go off tattle.

I think we all know there’s a massive difference between speculation on a forum people have to seek out and actually congratulating someone directly on a picture of them in a dress 🤔

Reactions: 7
I had a friend that suffered multiple miscarriages, at one stage I believed she may have been pregnant again based on how she looked but would never have dreamed to ask her or congratulate her, fortunately she was and she told us when she was ready and had a very healthy baby girl.

As someone who is bigger and struggles with weight I also dread buying baby clothes or anything for other people as someone once asked when I was due and it absolutely killed me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
To be clear Jade didn't ask the poster to remove the comment, one of Jade's followers took it upon herself to. Absolutely agree that no one knows what goes on behind closed doors and having had fertility issues myself I know first hand how hard it is. Jade could have deleted the comment herself at any point. We're all sitting here discussing whether she is pregnant or not 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She looks like she has a little bump on her post today, also... Haven't we always been able to travel in the same car as people we live with?

Reactions: 3
She looks like she has a little bump on her post today, also... Haven't we always been able to travel in the same car as people we live with?
I was just coming to post this! Has she kicked Rhod out of the house for the lockdown?

Reactions: 1
I am shocked that they are both that thick and that no one around them said you know you can go in same car right?!

They didn't have sex anyways but would she have carried on having sex with him but not getting in a car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't think she looks pregnant in her latest pic. The one with the date stamp... Wonder if she reads here!

Don't think she looks pregnant in her latest pic. The one with the date stamp... Wonder if she reads here!
i wouldn’t have looked for a bump but she is posing very oddly when you look at her bottom half - that’s what I noticed. She doesn’t half tag a lot of companies/pages in her photos - desperate much?

Reactions: 2
i wouldn’t have looked for a bump but she is posing very oddly when you look at her bottom half - that’s what I noticed. She doesn’t half tag a lot of companies/pages in her photos - desperate much?
Hmmm I'm not sure. Seems to be a standard insta pose to me....

I am shocked that they are both that thick and that no one around them said you know you can go in same car right?!

They didn't have sex anyways but would she have carried on having sex with him but not getting in a car 😂
I came on to post this. They live together, why can’t they share a car? Wtf 😂

Reactions: 2
I came on to post this. They live together, why can’t they share a car? Wtf 😂
Maybe she means they are able to go out somewhere in the car that isn't work? She is really daft isnt she!

Reactions: 1
Long time tattle lurker here 😂 I've had a reply about car sharing she said "We have worked all the way through so haven’t been off together and haven’t been able to travel more than 5miles from home anyway, so there was no point" so they haven't had a day off together in the past 4 months?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.