lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know why its a miracle baby

Oooops posted wrong place

Does anyone know why its a miracle baby?

Reactions: 1
She must be due around the first week of May if she found out at 4 weeks (yes I’ve worked it out based on the date she had her hair cut 🤣) - which makes her about 24ish weeks

Reactions: 4
Why hasn’t her hair grown in all this time?! mine grew like crazy when prego But even without pregnancy it’s exactly the same length?!

Why hasn’t her hair grown in all this time?! mine grew like crazy when prego But even without pregnancy it’s exactly the same length?!
Mine hasn’t grown much at all, I’m 33 weeks pregnant and haven’t had that lovely hair like they say it does when pregnant some people just have hair that doesn’t grow fast

Wow. Really. Mine just obvs grows fast. My bad. but i don’t get she why doesn’t she have roots or fade then at least?! She was desperate to have it done in 1st lockdown. Just seems odd.
congrats on being 33 weeks too!!! 💞💙

Reactions: 3
It is really crappy!! The regrowth stage is the worst, I looked wild 😂 my hair also grew back curly!! So strange
I had a surgery 18 months ago which caused me to have serious hair fall, I had lovely thick hair, and now it isn’t that thick (not thin by any means but still) so I’m not looking forward to even more falling out 😭

Wow. Really. Mine just obvs grows fast. My bad. but i don’t get she why doesn’t she have roots or fade then at least?! She was desperate to have it done in 1st lockdown. Just seems odd.
congrats on being 33 weeks too!!! 💞💙
thank you! Not long to go!!

• Heart
I had a surgery 18 months ago which caused me to have serious hair fall, I had lovely thick hair, and now it isn’t that thick (not thin by any means but still) so I’m not looking forward to even more falling out 😭

thank you! Not long to go!!
I feel you girl. Cancer twice and my hair has come back grey and curly. Im 34 and look like a mavis! 😂 hope you are all ok now after your surgery - try biotin when you aren’t pregnant (not sure if you can have when prego) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What is that photo?! Like how many filters do you need? Also, she wants everything white and beige.... hahaha, she’s deluded. As long as it looks good for the gram and ties in with her colour scheme though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bet her work love her being off pretty much from day dot

Surely if she’s that poorly they’d have hospitalised her

Reactions: 4
I bet her work love her being off pretty much from day dot

Surely if she’s that poorly they’d have hospitalised her
Exactly! A friend of mine has been in hospital a few times with a rough pregnancy, but never feels the need to broadcast it all over social media!! Should have known jade bab would have it worse than everyone else!

Reactions: 2
God she is a moaner isn’t she lol god help when the baby arrives & she’s up all night 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.