lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post about being a key worker 🤦🏼‍♀️ really rates herself don’t she.
I sound like I’m being unkind but as someone with family in the NHS, I can’t really rate her for working 4 hours a week in a shop 🙄

Reactions: 11
Her post about being a key worker 🤦🏼‍♀️ really rates herself don’t she.
I sound like I’m being unkind but as someone with family in the NHS, I can’t really rate her for working 4 hours a week in a shop 🙄
Infuriating...!! My husband works for the NHS and over the past few months has only really been home to sleep and even then has been on call. He and every other NHS workers are my absolute heroes... Yes, I get that food shops are required so we can eat... but don't class yourself as a key worker when you are working 4 hours a week or whatever it is when that is your norm!!! If she was going over and above then fair enough, but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: 3
Rhod beb you better have a dreamy over the top birthday set up planned for Jades 30th 😂

I’m sure she set up balloons etc for herself before on her birthday??

Reactions: 6
Infuriating...!! My husband works for the NHS and over the past few months has only really been home to sleep and even then has been on call. He and every other NHS workers are my absolute heroes... Yes, I get that food shops are required so we can eat... but don't class yourself as a key worker when you are working 4 hours a week or whatever it is when that is your norm!!! If she was going over and above then fair enough, but I highly doubt it.
Exactly this!
I hope things are easing a bit for your husband ☺

Exactly this!
I hope things are easing a bit for your husband ☺
Thanks very much!! We've been very fortunate that our area seems to be (and hopefully is) over the worst now, but it's obviously still a big problem. I'd just like to see my husband awake rather than sleeping hahah!! :)

Reactions: 1
Exactly! She isn’t a real Key Worker (That’s not me saying Supermarket staff aren’t key workers because they are, but she literally works 4 hours a week in George). I’ve not seen 1 key worker shouting from the roof tops about how amazing they are and how proud they should be of themselves the way she has in that post 🙄

Supermarket staff are essential workers not key workers I'd say. Don't mean to disrespect anyone all jobs are important.

Reactions: 4
The list of key workers was so long that I reckon around half the population would technically fit into that category. My husband and I are both technically key workers. But you don’t see us making a big self serving social media post about it because let’s face it, it’s insensitive to those who’ve literally been working day and night to keep people alive isn’t it.
Issue is that she can’t see past the end of her own nose most of the time.

Reactions: 6
I’m classed as a key worker & I’ve worked all through lock down but I wouldn’t dare praise myself or expect any special treatment for it, to me those working on the front line everyday are the heroes not someone like me working in an office or a few hours in a shop.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! She isn’t a real Key Worker (That’s not me saying Supermarket staff aren’t key workers because they are, but she literally works 4 hours a week in George). I’ve not seen 1 key worker shouting from the roof tops about how amazing they are and how proud they should be of themselves the way she has in that post 🙄
Itsdaniellesjourney did - she wore a keyworker lanyard and posted to stories when she’s a mortgage advisor 🤣 (not saying they’re not important, it’s just odd to label yourself a keyworker when you work in a bank, and not saving lives in the NHS).

• Haha
Itsdaniellesjourney did - she wore a keyworker lanyard and posted to stories when she’s a mortgage advisor 🤣 (not saying they’re not important, it’s just odd to label yourself a keyworker when you work in a bank, and not saving lives in the NHS).
She works in a branch though and would be helping customers do everyday banking so technically she was a keyworker. The mortgage advising would have taken a back seat at the height of lockdown I think. The keyworker coin doesn’t only cover NHS. Alright they’re not saving lives but they’re still keeping the country moving.

She works in a branch though and would be helping customers do everyday banking so technically she was a keyworker. The mortgage advising would have taken a back seat at the height of lockdown I think. The keyworker coin doesn’t only cover NHS. Alright they’re not saving lives but they’re still keeping the country moving.
People working in financial services were defined as key workers in the govt list so even as a mortgage adviser, she’s a key worker. Not saying it’s right but there you go.

Reactions: 2
People working in financial services were defined as key workers in the govt list so even as a mortgage adviser, she’s a key worker. Not saying it’s right but there you go.
I work in a bank but I wasn’t spouting on social media about it. People on the front line, putting their lives at risk every day, they are the ones who need the recognition.

I work in a bank but I wasn’t spouting on social media about it. People on the front line, putting their lives at risk every day, they are the ones who need the recognition.
Anyone out there when the R number was over 1 was putting their lives at risk. For ridiculous reasons if you work in financial services like me but they were. And yes, supermarket staff aren’t in as much danger or doing as an important job as medical staff but I’m glad people decided to go work or the shops would have closed and no one would have had food.

Her post was a bit self serving and smug but I don’t like this assumption on here that shop staff weren’t in danger and pretty bloody amazing.

That’s fine and you don’t need to, you were still a keyworker though. What people decide to post about on social media is a different matter.

Anyone out there when the R number was over 1 was putting their lives at risk. For ridiculous reasons if you work in financial services like me but they were. And yes, supermarket staff aren’t in as much danger or doing as an important job as medical staff but I’m glad people decided to go work or the shops would have closed and no one would have had food.

Her post was a bit self serving and smug but I don’t like this assumption on here that shop staff weren’t in danger and pretty bloody amazing.
My point was, she works every little hours a week. Her post was very self serving and she gives the impression she was working above and beyond. She wasn’t.

Reactions: 5
Do you know her personally then? To know exactly how many hours a week she works?
She literally spent 876 stories moaning about it because she doesn’t want to work full time as she’d prefer to work on excelling a YouTube career. She works minimal hours at George and hates it. This has been the case for years, she even sat crying about having no money and someone suggested she increases her hours and she gave about 76 reasons why not to.

Reactions: 7
Tbf my mum works in a bank branch so couldn't work from home, and had one of those keyworker lanyards - not in any way for praise or recognition, but especially at the beginning of lockdown some people were being quite nasty if they thought you were out and about when you shouldn't have been... or they were here anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.