Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyKJ

It depends on you CCG. Some waiting lists aren’t very long or will let you go ahead if they find an issue early on

Reactions: 1

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
Why does her make up on her nose look shite. It’s like she’s tanned or got dark foundation on her bottom half of her face and rubbed her finger the whole way down her nose and like rubbed it off
Or she didn’t blend the contour on her nose

megsmagoo

VIP Member
It wasn’t an unreasonable comment to make in my opinion! She does look pregnant and others thought so, she would be better addressing it or not posting at all until the birth like emeliewaffles did if she’s keen on a big reveal/ keeping it a secret. Previous posts have suggested she’s keen on making insta a career so I would be surprised if she kept it on the downlow, unless she has nervousness surrounding it which is understandable if she has had fertility issues

Popsock123

VIP Member
I was sick like 20 times a day/night. The day I gave birth I stopped being sick but I've had a severe sore throat ever since as I tore my oesophagus that bad.

I was sick like 20 times a day/night. The day I gave birth I stopped being sick but I've had a severe sore throat ever since as I tore my oesophagus that bad.
Oh my god, sorry to hear that x

vegirl

Someone mentioned earlier that if she were pregnant she probably wouldn't be working? I work in a hospital and all pregnant women have been off during Covid. Can't imagine Jade not taking advantage of getting out of work 😂
Government advice is to be off from 28 weeks so she may not be that far along yet

Insta_hunz

i doubt she’ll announce it on her birthday.... she likes a fuss and princess Jade won’t want to share the limelight!

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I disagree. Speaking with your mates would be in person or on a WhatsApp- not a public forum for anyone to see.
Its like gossiping with your mates. She can choose to not read here but posting it on her page is then in her space.

Yeah it is against the rules to go off tattle.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I had to have a risk assessment with my work once I hit the 28 week mark as at that point you're classed as highly vulnerable, and work from home full time to be able to shield. It's the same for my friends who are also pregnant and further along than me. You're five times more likely to be hospitalised with COVID past 28 weeks than before that point. Even if she hasn't been told to shield like myself and others, why would she be going in a shop if it wasn't necessary? All very strange IMO
how do you know it wasn’t necessary for her to go to the shop? It could have been for all we know. She’s probably left her house about 4 times during pregnancy, she never did anything before she was pregnant 😆

Emsie

VIP Member
Don't think she looks pregnant in her latest pic. The one with the date stamp... Wonder if she reads here!