Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loving the gossip

She makes out shes a dim wit, I truly believe she is to a degree, but shes blatantly come back to insta to beg for freebies. So shes got her thinking cap on there. Pretending she is tick as shit but enough brains to milk the situation for all it's worth.

If it's a girl she will prob call it nana 🙄
I thought minnie moo

Emsie

VIP Member
Long time tattle lurker here 😂 I've had a reply about car sharing she said "We have worked all the way through so haven’t been off together and haven’t been able to travel more than 5miles from home anyway, so there was no point" so they haven't had a day off together in the past 4 months?!
I knew it would be something like that.
Does anyone know how old she is?

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

You said she wasn’t going above and beyond during this pandemic yet you don’t actually know that. Fair enough if you did, or if it’s something she had stated during this time but that’s not the case. She doesn’t story much anymore so for all we all know, she’s now working 40 hours a week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She probably isn’t but assumptions are totally pointless, you’re slagging her off for something you don’t actually know to be true! Sorry but assumptions really annoy me 🙈

She literally spent 876 stories moaning about it because she doesn’t want to work full time as she’d prefer to work on excelling a YouTube career. She works minimal hours at George and hates it. This has been the case for years, she even sat crying about having no money and someone suggested she increases her hours and she gave about 76 reasons why not to.

Anotherct

VIP Member
She may be pregnant, or she’s reading here and stringing you all down the garden path & your falling for it hook, line and sinker? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 👀 just a possibility! Ha
Haha possibly, even in her last picture in the cream dress you can see a ‘bump’. She’ll probably do a big announcement like Emiliewaffles did. Tbh that’s exactly how I’d do it, but I’m not an influencer after freebies 🤪

Emsie

VIP Member
i wouldn’t have looked for a bump but she is posing very oddly when you look at her bottom half - that’s what I noticed. She doesn’t half tag a lot of companies/pages in her photos - desperate much?
Hmmm I'm not sure. Seems to be a standard insta pose to me....

Peachylite

Chatty Member
If she's 6/7 months and hasn't bought EVERYTHING she could possibly ever need, where's the real Jade?
She’s and instahin.. no way has she waited till 7 months to announce.. doesn’t give much time for businesses to gift her all she needs for baby,
Plus I imagine she’s the type of person to have a gender scan and then a gender reveal with balloon

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She has to CLEAR a room? So could that be a nursery? Honestly never thought she was pregnant bar that one photo, however todaya post has made me think she is.
They used their spare room as a junk room, she did a storey a while ago and it was FULL of clothes!