Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I never thought I’d say this but ... thank fuck for Rhod. Those names are batshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Her ‘call’ with mamas and papas 😂😂 that’s literally what you get when you go on their website and click on live chat, you get to video chat with someone in store, she ain’t special

• Haha
literally came on to say this!! I am really laid back and although pregnancy can be a scary time at points I was fairly laidback throughout, however was an absolute demon in labour 🤣🤣 you’ve never felt pain like it and I take my hat off to anyone who can successfully hypnobirth, I just cannot see Jade being one of them!
Yes!! especially with your first, I am very chilled and had no birth plan but fully expected to be floating around the lovely birthing suite chanting to whale music whilemy husband rubbed my back, whereas in real life I was screaming, shit myself, told my husband to fuck off and asked for every drug possible 😂😂 honestly I don’t know how Jade’s gonna cope when her vadge has been split, leaky boobs, screaming baby and 2 hours sleep after spending the last 6 months lounging about with her hot chocs and cleaning her face with her fucking lumispa.

• Haha

Popsock123

VIP Member
Do we think she has just the one bundle of clothes for the baby? I feel like if she had been buying bits every week we would of had a haul by now? Look at the drama over the first H&M haul.. We know Rhod don’t like her spending money but she needs to get organised otherwise the baby will be drinking hot chocolate and wrapped in that stupid rug she keeps moving around rooms for a photo 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She was probably hoping pampers would of gifted her all the nappies she’d need
Also does anyone actually ‘choose a nappy brand’??? Or am I just weird? I bought lots of different brands so that we could find the ones which suited us/baby best, plus I’ll just buy whatever ones I can depending on which shop I decide to shop in that week.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder if we'll get 57 stories documenting her first shit after labour... if she's unlucky enough to have stitches in a place that can only be seen with a mining torch (as I was😳🥴) I'm sure we'll hear all about it

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
Apologies if I offend anybody, but

All these “influencers”getting up duff for “work”/content/freebies/likes is a absolute disgrace.

I know they can’t technically “work” from home with home sense, primark, Zara and all them shite shops to film their boring hauls are closed, but getting pregnant for content is not ok !!! Become supportive to society through these times ?! Help the NHS ! Volunteer ?! Do some good ?! Oh wait this one couldn’t possibly work more than 3 hours in Asda a week even in a pandemic 🙄 bet she was showing off like mad and reposting what a proud key worker she is (if little miss lazy still works, and I use that word loosely)

There are many people who would genuinely love to have children to love them and care for, not exploit on social media for “fame”, boredom and cash 💰

rant over

Gingerella82

Im gonna say mickey seti hamer edwards....wee minnie n mickey will be tucked up together on the seti 😂😂😂😂 who the fuck calls it that....jade babe is a couch/sofa/settee 🙄

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Ok, off topic and I’m sure I’ve mentioned it before but, what the fuck is she taking photos on a proper camera for? Is she taking photos on the camera, then transferring them to her phone/laptop and then uploading them to edit and THEN posting them? Who the fuck could be arsed with THAT, REALLY? ESPECIALLY when they’re preggers and StrUgGLinG.

Fuuuuuck off BEB.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
So if you're a loser like me and find her sister on Facebook she has a status declaring that she is to become an aunty for the first time. Good luck to her. X

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The audacity on her 😂😂 imagine if she had a 4 year old, baby twins and ran a business like Emma does, she wouldn’t know whats fucking hit her. I don’t think anyone would ever tell Jade Beb ‘I don’t know how you do it’.

Her favourite dressing gown must be in the wash today, tipped her over the edge.

View attachment 494052
The dog probably forgot to give her a kiss goodbye or something

• Haha