lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might not be a recent picture. She schedules her posts and uploads them in a particular order that I wouldn’t put it past her to do her hair and make up then try on loads of outfits so she has regular content. Her hair and make up have looked exactly the same in all of her recent posts and she said on her stories the other day that she’d been living without her make up for ages.
I think all her recent posts are on the same day and that she’s uploading them now. She definitely looked pregnant on the May photo and most outfits since have been floaty dresses but her hair and make up is the same.

Reactions: 2
If she thinks shes going to be surprising people, shes making a right hash of it considering most people think she is anyway.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s afraid to announce it because of her weird superstitions/hang ups. Wasn’t she afraid to change earrings once in case it caused someone in her life to die?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't make up my mind... She also said she was back on weight watchers or slimming world or whatever it was. The lockdown stone could account for tummy and face hence her going back on plan?!

It wasn’t an unreasonable comment to make in my opinion! She does look pregnant and others thought so, she would be better addressing it or not posting at all until the birth like emeliewaffles did if she’s keen on a big reveal/ keeping it a secret. Previous posts have suggested she’s keen on making insta a career so I would be surprised if she kept it on the downlow, unless she has nervousness surrounding it which is understandable if she has had fertility issues

Reactions: 1
Has she had fertility issues? Some other posters said that she hadnt said but was wearing / advertising a fertility bracelet. I don't see that as any different to actively trying and ensuring you have sex around ovulation. Her 1 year anniversary was recently and, assuming she tried after marriage, she's only been trying for a year which isn't very long in the grand scheme of things (took me 3 and every fertility test known to man!)

Reactions: 1
Has she had fertility issues? Some other posters said that she hadnt said but was wearing / advertising a fertility bracelet. I don't see that as any different to actively trying and ensuring you have sex around ovulation. Her 1 year anniversary was recently and, assuming she tried after marriage, she's only been trying for a year which isn't very long in the grand scheme of things (took me 3 and every fertility test known to man!)
I think if she has been trying, she has kept it close to her chest but given a few apparent hints ie the fertility bracelet etc.
She could be very early pregnant perhaps. I’ve found out I am and the bloat is unreal So looks like I already have bump 😓

🤣 🤣 I remember seeing it and someone told you to delete it and you were just like absolutely not hun 😂😂 cracked me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not on to post congrats on her photos. What if she’s having problems getting pregnant or had miscarriages etc? What if she’s just a bit bloated at the moment (like most of us lol!). I lost my child at 30 weeks and if someone posted congrats on a photo of me and then refused to delete it, I would be absolutely devastated.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
When I saw that comment I assumed you knew her in real life and knew she was pregnant. To just assume is really crappy. Like others have said, she’s really superstitious and we don’t know what she’s been going through. Assuming anyone is pregnant just from a slightly visible tummy in a picture is body shaming and insensitive and I’m not surprised she deleted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone on the school run asked if I was pregnant. Im not. I laughed it off but I was MORTIFIED!

• Wow
And a slimming world blob got involved too 🙄 bore off and get back to your mushy fried curry on a cauliflower base 🤢😂

When I saw that comment I assumed you knew her in real life and knew she was pregnant. To just assume is really crappy. Like others have said, she’s really superstitious and we don’t know what she’s been going through. Assuming anyone is pregnant just from a slightly visible tummy in a picture is body shaming and insensitive and I’m not surprised she deleted it.
I find that a bit hypercritical considering you have speculated she is pregnant too and are curious, just as I am. Except you are doing that on a separate platform aren’t you? Jade could see the speculation and comments on here just as well as her own feed- so don’t claim to be holier than thou.

I deleted the comment last night, actually.
I haven’t done that so is my point valid?

Someone on the school run asked if I was pregnant. Im not. I laughed it off but I was MORTIFIED!
Honestly, same. My FIL even asked if I’d fit into the en-suite shower at our new build (genuine question from him 🤯) I’m petite in height and a size 12-14, but I laughed it off! Had comments about pregnancy too, I think most people have!!

I haven’t done that so is my point valid?
No, I think you’re just here to start an argument!

Honestly, same. My FIL even asked if I’d fit into the en-suite shower at our new build (genuine question from him 🤯) I’m petite in height and a size 12-14, but I laughed it off! Had comments about pregnancy too, I think most people have!!

No, I think you’re just here to start an argument!
My son died at 30 weeks so I find this comment absolutely horrific. What you did was wrong and could have caused someone so much pain.

• Sad
Saying it on here is like gossiping with your mates. Putting it on her page is like saying it to her face.

Reactions: 6
Saying it on here is like gossiping with your mates. Putting it on her page is like saying it to her face.
Yes, exactly this. She doesn’t have to read here but to throw it in her face is wrong. I thought tattle rules were that we didn’t take things to peoples actual pages/real lives?

I disagree. Speaking with your mates would be in person or on a WhatsApp- not a public forum for anyone to see.

I am very sorry to hear about your son
No you aren’t or you wouldn’t have made a comment like that on someone’s page where you have no idea if she’s been through something similar.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.