lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I'm not sure. Seems to be a standard insta pose to me....
I’ve seen some weird poses on insta, but her bottom half looks particularly weird, almost bending over with legs also bent, but the skirt could also be making her pose extra weird

Reactions: 1
Long time tattle lurker here 😂 I've had a reply about car sharing she said "We have worked all the way through so haven’t been off together and haven’t been able to travel more than 5miles from home anyway, so there was no point" so they haven't had a day off together in the past 4 months?!
I knew it would be something like that.
Does anyone know how old she is?

I knew it would be something like that.
Does anyone know how old she is?
She turns 30 this month..

Cue the big 3 and 0 balloons that she will post pictures of every day for the next 2 months that Rhod ‘apparently’ organised for her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ even though she once said he didn’t even get her a card for her birthday or something like that

Reactions: 3
Ok I have a question: does she take her SeLfiEs on a camera, upload the photos to her computer, then plug her phone in to upload them to her phone and then upload to the gram or what? Just bleeping use your phone mate, you ain’t a guru of the world or an influencer taking top notch qual photographs for a job. Also, I don’t see her being a photographer either?

Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her comment saying about wearing only leggings and work clothes...wtf are all those outfit pics on your grid then jade beb ?!

• Haha
Unless shes paid for it, and had started the process before their wedding, theres noway she would be this far along in the treatment. The waiting lists are crazy 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It very much depends on which NHS trust she’s under ... our local NHS have an 18 month wait list for treatment after your initial appointment so could be a cumulative wait time of 2 years. It’s such a long wait...

• Sad
Unless she is paying private or started trying before her wedding she wouldn't qualify for ivf yet. We were told to try for at least 3 years when I was 32. Think it's a bit shorter if you're over 36.

It depends on you CCG. Some waiting lists aren’t very long or will let you go ahead if they find an issue early on

She may have just lied and said she’d been trying for ages at Drs so they got referred straight away.
unfortunately this does happen which is sad. She said they don’t have sex - they’d have to be properly trying for a year before referral as she is under 30

Or she may have already known there is an issue. I really hope that she is pregnant if that's what she wants, or if she is having ivf she gets lucky as it really is a game of luck x

Ok I have a question: does she take her SeLfiEs on a camera, upload the photos to her computer, then plug her phone in to upload them to her phone and then upload to the gram or what? Just bleeping use your phone mate, you ain’t a guru of the world or an influencer taking top notch qual photographs for a job. Also, I don’t see her being a photographer either?

Jesus wept.
hahahaha.
You can send pictures straight from your camera to your phone x

• Haha
I've noticed she's posting a lot more this week to remind everyone it's her birthday on Sunday!

If you've followed her for long enough you'd know how much of a big deal HER birthday is and how much of a spoilt brat she is 🤣

Oh and her 30th.... Can't wait to see how this pans out

• Haha
I've noticed she's posting a lot more this week to remind everyone it's her birthday on Sunday!

If you've followed her for long enough you'd know how much of a big deal HER birthday is and how much of a spoilt brat she is 🤣

Oh and her 30th.... Can't wait to see how this pans out
She does this EVERY year doesn't she 🤦😂

We'll get the whole, I make such an effort for everyone else and no one bothers about me. How about your poor husband in working nights to pay your mortgage your only working a few hours a week in Asda jade?! is that not sacrifice for you.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.