lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 stories about how she can't be bothered to do her make up, 3 about how she doesn't watch the news but her dad does then I went to watch my paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Basically how she’s worried about going out now lockdown is easing. How she’s been finding it difficult because her life has basically been wake up, go to work, come home. Sat there clenching my teeth thinking yeah welcome to the majority’s normal hun

Reactions: 5
Basically how she’s worried about going out now lockdown is easing. How she’s been finding it difficult because her life has basically been wake up, go to work, come home. Sat there clenching my teeth thinking yeah welcome to the majority’s normal hun
Is that not what she normally does anyway?? Except be her grans bestie/shadow/photographer?

Reactions: 4
I’ve thought she’s pregnant for ages, the pic from 20th May in the pink dress definitely looks like there is a bump there!

Reactions: 1
I think she will do what emiliewaffles did and announce once baby is here. That is if she is pregnant. I know maybe this time last year she was TTC as she was gifted a ava fertility bracelet. I hope she is as I think she will be a great mum and it may be the making of her in many ways and give her emotional release of loosing her grandparents

Reactions: 8
I think she will do what emiliewaffles did and announce once baby is here. That is if she is pregnant. I know maybe this time last year she was TTC as she was gifted a ava fertility bracelet. I hope she is as I think she will be a great mum and it may be the making of her in many ways and give her emotional release of loosing her grandparents
I wouldn't exactly say she'd be a great mum, she has WAY too many issues! I think it would be quite irresponsible for her to bring a child into the world when shes talks so much about her mental health

Reactions: 8
Omg. This girl bores the tits off me but I can’t help but follow her. Surely she can’t be pregnant, you need to have sex for that! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I gave up!!! She is always sooo nagative, it’s depressing to watch!

Omg. This girl bores the tits off me but I can’t help but follow her. Surely she can’t be pregnant, you need to have sex for that! 🙄
Well if they did the family must of watched as she is always with them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.