lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't following her when she was talking about ttc but if she's been trying and is now pregnant I'm happy for her. Ttc is the absolute worst when you've just got married and don't get pregnant immediately.
Sorry to turn into a rave 😂

Reactions: 4
I wasn't following her when she was talking about ttc but if she's been trying and is now pregnant I'm happy for her. Ttc is the absolute worst when you've just got married and don't get pregnant immediately.
Sorry to turn into a rave 😂
She never really has spoken about TTC she just did an ad for a fertility bracelet about a year ago. Could’ve been because they were trying but also could’ve just been to keep a better eye on her cycles etc.
I’d be really happy for her too. We had a horrible time trying and kept it secret from everyone until we finally conceived and had our scan

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned earlier that if she were pregnant she probably wouldn't be working? I work in a hospital and all pregnant women have been off during Covid. Can't imagine Jade not taking advantage of getting out of work 😂

She has to CLEAR a room? So could that be a nursery? Honestly never thought she was pregnant bar that one photo, however todaya post has made me think she is.

Reactions: 7
I've just come on here to say why do I get the feeling she's up duffed? But I'm not the only 1 who thinks this? Her face looking a little filled out on her post. Congrats to her though if she is ❤

Reactions: 3
She has to CLEAR a room? So could that be a nursery? Honestly never thought she was pregnant bar that one photo, however todaya post has made me think she is.
They used their spare room as a junk room, she did a storey a while ago and it was FULL of clothes!

She may be pregnant, or she’s reading here and stringing you all down the garden path & your falling for it hook, line and sinker? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 👀 just a possibility! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She may be pregnant, or she’s reading here and stringing you all down the garden path & your falling for it hook, line and sinker? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 👀 just a possibility! Ha
🤣🤣 Absolutely!
I'll be glad if she is. I read in the previous threads that it seemed as though she had been trying. But I reckon if she's had her 12 week scan she'd be telling insta.

Reactions: 1
Either she’s pregnant or the dogs moving in, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s was given her own room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could be clearing out the room to take a lodger because she can’t be arsed to work more than 8 hours a month

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha possibly, even in her last picture in the cream dress you can see a ‘bump’. She’ll probably do a big announcement like Emiliewaffles did. Tbh that’s exactly how I’d do it, but I’m not an influencer after freebies 🤪

I honestly think if she was pregnant she would have done a huge announcment, purely because shes as tight as a rats arse and would want the freebies 🤷‍♀️. Who knows, we may be surprised.

• Haha
Meant to post this at the time. If you look at her post from 6 days ago she uses a tag #bloomandtell. My first thought was pregnancy bloom but probably reading too much into this!

I kinda think she's pregnant but also think she would have jumped straight on it at the 12 week mark if that was the case. Also that being the time that you tend to have a tiny bump.

She could also be massively trolling us! haha

Someone mentioned earlier that if she were pregnant she probably wouldn't be working? I work in a hospital and all pregnant women have been off during Covid. Can't imagine Jade not taking advantage of getting out of work 😂
Government advice is to be off from 28 weeks so she may not be that far along yet

Recently found out I’m pregnant so started following pram insta pages she follows silver cross and also a few pregnancy pages... I defintely think she is. Not sure if this had been mentioned before
She follows over 6,000 people?!?! How does she keep up with them all?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.