lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could still work... No guidance around pregnant women shielding until they were in the 3rd trimester and I'm sure now even that's been reviewed!

Reactions: 1
You could still work... No guidance around pregnant women shielding until they were in the 3rd trimester and I'm sure now even that's been reviewed!
not shielding but they are on the vulnerable list so they aren’t working in a lot of jobs or signed off early. There is a difference in vulnerable and shielding lists. I’m sure if you’re pregnant and don’t want to work during the pandemic, your doctor would easily sign you off. Or your employer has to do a risk assessment at least for you. I can’t imagine Jade not milking it and working more if she was pregnant. She barely wanted to do her few hours pre pandemic

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't exactly say she'd be a great mum, she has WAY too many issues! I think it would be quite irresponsible for her to bring a child into the world when shes talks so much about her mental health
So because she suffers with mental health that would make her a bad mother? Just because someone suffers with depression doesn’t mean they would be a bad parent. I work in a local authority mental health team with young adults. A few have become mothers and they are amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She said she’s trying to lose weight.. she wouldn’t say that if she was pregnant would she?!

As for the MH comment.. so many mothers have MH issues.. me included.. does not affect my parenting or relationship with my children, if anything they improve my mental health (I mean sometimes they drive me ducking insane but they are amazing)

I don’t think jade Has got enough spark in her to Have a child.. by that I mean she’s deluded and thick as tit. Poor kid 😂 like I think she would imagine parenthood as what she sees in social media... baby sleeping so she can blog.. in reality it’s not. My daughter got Rasins stuck up nose today and I spent 48 minutes trying to get it out.. least we didn’t need to go to hospital this time 😂🤪 BUT THATS REAL PARENTHOOD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t really think anyone can say who’ll make a good mother and who won’t. Becoming a mother can be the making of some people.
l

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s pregnant, she would not keep that off the gram - she is desperado for freebies as it is!

Reactions: 7
So because she suffers with mental health that would make her a bad mother? Just because someone suffers with depression doesn’t mean they would be a bad parent. I work in a local authority mental health team with young adults. A few have become mothers and they are amazing.
I didn't say it would make her a bad mother, I think thought if you do have mental health issues an sometimes it means you can't even leave the house then yes I 100% think its irresponsible to willingly try for a baby!!

Reactions: 9
I know not everyone is great at spelling and grammar but the numerous errors in her latest post have made my blood run cold reading them: “huge affect”, “your not alone” and “privilaged”... 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know not everyone is great at spelling and grammar but the numerous errors in her latest post have made my blood run cold reading them: “huge affect”, “your not alone” and “privilaged”... 🤦🏼‍♀️
I come here for privilaged 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she's absolutely stunning, got a great figure and I love her dress sense but my god she drones on and on about nothing. Rod is defo punching!

Obvs not pregnant in the recent picture?!
Might not be a recent picture. She schedules her posts and uploads them in a particular order that I wouldn’t put it past her to do her hair and make up then try on loads of outfits so she has regular content. Her hair and make up have looked exactly the same in all of her recent posts and she said on her stories the other day that she’d been living without her make up for ages.

Reactions: 8
Obvs not pregnant in the recent picture?!
I’m not so sure, the more I look at the pic the more her tummy area looks more rounded. I’m sure she’s doing all these posts so she can then announce she’s had a baby and be like she’s fooled us all with good angles and baggy clothes. 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.