Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why has she referred to the Baby as Hamer - Edwards? He Instagram is her married name - Edwards, so I assume she has taken Rhod’s name. Why would she double-barrel the Babies name as it would have a different surname to them ? Very odd.
She’s Hamer-Edwards on Facebook

Reactions: 1

Emsie

VIP Member
Unless she is paying private or started trying before her wedding she wouldn't qualify for ivf yet. We were told to try for at least 3 years when I was 32. Think it's a bit shorter if you're over 36.

Pandapops82

Folk drive me nuts with shielding cause ur pregnant. Know someone who had covid when pregnant and nothing happened. Your pregnant not disabled 🙄 I may add I was pregnant throughout the height of all of this so feel comfortable to comment. No one is advised to shield simply because of pregnancy. You need to have serious underlying conditions to be asked to shield!
Everyone's situation is different, I said further up the thread that I wrongly assumed everyone is advised to shield when pregnant based on what I have been advised and my two friends. I still go for a walk daily like advised, but I follow the lockdown rules. Who knew such controversy would be caused over someone stating they are following their advise they've been given.. especially seeing as we are still in a lockdown

I don’t think shielding is advices but definitely trying to reduce your exposure.

I caught Covid at 39 weeks and my poorly baby was in intensive care for 7 weeks with it and will be on medication for at least the first year of her life due to the it. It’s not really a risk I’d want to take again and I have no other underlying issues etc
I'm sorry this happened to you that must have been so scary 😔 x

Trey93

To be fair, at the end of all three of my pregnancies I looked like I’d had my lips done. They were so swollen and puffy like the rest of me 😂

Loobs1234

Why hasn’t her hair grown in all this time?! mine grew like crazy when prego But even without pregnancy it’s exactly the same length?!

Emsie

VIP Member
She may be pregnant, or she’s reading here and stringing you all down the garden path & your falling for it hook, line and sinker? 🤷🏼‍♂️ 👀 just a possibility! Ha
🤣🤣 Absolutely!
I'll be glad if she is. I read in the previous threads that it seemed as though she had been trying. But I reckon if she's had her 12 week scan she'd be telling insta.

Strategichamlet

I’m NOT a keyworker, but I work in finance and have worked as normal (albeit from home) throughout the whole pandemic. Us none keyworkers are also keeping the economy going, we can all be classed as keyworkers if we want. I’m not knocking her, or itsdaniellesjourney like I mentioned above, but it just winds me up that they HAVE to make a point about it when there are people working 12-16 hours in the NHS on their knees actually saving lives and seeing it first hand who don’t ever mention that they’re keyworkers.
Technically you’re a key worker, financial services is on the list. Taking the emotion out of this, pretty much every job was on the list so anyone working through this is a key worker. The title is meaningless so no one should be annoyed at Jade using it.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Why hasn’t her hair grown in all this time?! mine grew like crazy when prego But even without pregnancy it’s exactly the same length?!
Mine hasn’t grown much at all, I’m 33 weeks pregnant and haven’t had that lovely hair like they say it does when pregnant some people just have hair that doesn’t grow fast

Nixen

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s anywhere near that far on. Probably 20 weeks. She’ll be gutted if it’s a boy I think