Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
We’re in lockdown in S. Wales, so only supposed to travel to work if you can’t work from home, grocery shopping or medical appointments etc.
We can go out for exercise, but she’s right (for once I agree with her 😂) the weathers been shit here, loads of places are flooded and it’s rained for days on end, so more of a case she doesn’t want to go out, rather than can’t!
Yeah I'm in south Wales, still go out for a walk daily. 😅 she worded it as if she's bloody housebound so just wondered why. I suppose she only went to her nans before lockdown, so maybe that's what she means 🙄

Reactions: 2

Pandapops82

In relation to her most recent stories about the shop lady asking her when she is due...she recounts the story so slowly coupled with the fact she looks all around the screen it looks like she makes it up as she goes along. I bet it didn’t even happen. It’s also the most boring thing I heard all day! Why does she act like she is the only one pregnant on this earth.
What I also couldn't understand is 28 weeks + pregnant women are advised to shield, I haven't stepped foot in a shop in months and months and certainly wouldn't at her stage (I'm only a couple of weeks behind her)

Emsie

VIP Member
Jade's Sunday roast was very strange. Never have I had sausages with my roast. Is this a thing? Am I missing out?

• Wow

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Why has she referred to the Baby as Hamer - Edwards? He Instagram is her married name - Edwards, so I assume she has taken Rhod’s name. Why would she double-barrel the Babies name as it would have a different surname to them ? Very odd.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
she wants it cos she wants to be insta famous. Remember when we had 4962817 stories of her wanting a camera to start YouTube? Fuck me get a grip Jade, look after yourself and the baby
While working 3 hours a day in Asda so not willing to pay for it either.

This baby will become her meal ticket if she has her way. It won't want for anything, all her family will spoil it no doubt but she will still be scrounging online for more

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why did her Nan raise her? I’ve always wondered why she goes on about her but I’ve not seen her mention her own mum and dad that much
From what I remember it was so her mum and dad could work. But they seemed to just live there most of the time by the sounds of it.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Fairly sure it’s the company that’s probably telling them to do it that way, SO TRANSPARENT

are they any good? Has anyone got any recommendations for a similar product? I categorically don’t want to buy a lumi lol

Reactions: 1