Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WTD

Obvs not pregnant in the recent picture?!
I’m not so sure, the more I look at the pic the more her tummy area looks more rounded. I’m sure she’s doing all these posts so she can then announce she’s had a baby and be like she’s fooled us all with good angles and baggy clothes. 😂

Reactions: 1

amnx

does anyone know why its a miracle baby

Oooops posted wrong place

Does anyone know why its a miracle baby?

MrsA

I haven’t looked at this thread forever but the day I do shes finally announced she’s pregnant. Half an hour after the hinch has.

Sharkbait

Recently found out I’m pregnant so started following pram insta pages she follows silver cross and also a few pregnancy pages... I defintely think she is. Not sure if this had been mentioned before
She follows over 6,000 people?!?! How does she keep up with them all?

Insta_hunz

I’m willing to bet she’s got most stuff. Her parents are quite well off aren’t they? Sure her dad works for WRU? She’s just begging for ANYTHING. Anything she can sell on afterwards 😉

WTD

I’ve thought she’s pregnant for ages, the pic from 20th May in the pink dress definitely looks like there is a bump there!

Scrooge

You could still work... No guidance around pregnant women shielding until they were in the 3rd trimester and I'm sure now even that's been reviewed!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
It is really shitty!! The regrowth stage is the worst, I looked wild 😂 my hair also grew back curly!! So strange
I had a surgery 18 months ago which caused me to have serious hair fall, I had lovely thick hair, and now it isn’t that thick (not thin by any means but still) so I’m not looking forward to even more falling out 😭

Wow. Really. Mine just obvs grows fast. My bad. but i don’t get she why doesn’t she have roots or fade then at least?! She was desperate to have it done in 1st lockdown. Just seems odd.
congrats on being 33 weeks too!!! 💞💙
thank you! Not long to go!!

• Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Hmmm I'm not sure. Seems to be a standard insta pose to me....
I’ve seen some weird poses on insta, but her bottom half looks particularly weird, almost bending over with legs also bent, but the skirt could also be making her pose extra weird

Emsie

VIP Member
Has she had fertility issues? Some other posters said that she hadnt said but was wearing / advertising a fertility bracelet. I don't see that as any different to actively trying and ensuring you have sex around ovulation. Her 1 year anniversary was recently and, assuming she tried after marriage, she's only been trying for a year which isn't very long in the grand scheme of things (took me 3 and every fertility test known to man!)