Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharkbait

She looks like she has a little bump on her post today, also... Haven't we always been able to travel in the same car as people we live with?
I was just coming to post this! Has she kicked Rhod out of the house for the lockdown?

Reactions: 1

Pandapops82

I’m 40 weeks tomorrow and was never told throughout my pregnancy to shield. I even asked my midwife and the advice was if you’re frontline then adjustments to working may be needed but only if you’re frontline. And going to a corner shop wearing a mask is barely putting herself at significant risk, not as if she’s working face to face with covid positive people
Presumably guidance is different for everyone then, perhaps region based? I was just stating what myself and my friends have been advised. Even if I was told I could go into a shop I personally wouldn't because I wouldn't want any risk at this point (especially after what happened with Grace Victory). Like I said, each to their own

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
Why has she referred to the Baby as Hamer - Edwards? He Instagram is her married name - Edwards, so I assume she has taken Rhod’s name. Why would she double-barrel the Babies name as it would have a different surname to them ? Very odd.
The first wedding pics they put on IG she’s put ‘Mr and Mrs Hamer-Edwards’

I’m NOT a keyworker, but I work in finance and have worked as normal (albeit from home) throughout the whole pandemic. Us none keyworkers are also keeping the economy going, we can all be classed as keyworkers if we want. I’m not knocking her, or itsdaniellesjourney like I mentioned above, but it just winds me up that they HAVE to make a point about it when there are people working 12-16 hours in the NHS on their knees actually saving lives and seeing it first hand who don’t ever mention that they’re keyworkers.
I absolutely agree, I wasn’t saying non key workers didn’t keep the economy going if anything I was saying pretty much ALL jobs are essential to society carrying on.

So the post from jade feels really self serving and a little crass

Peachylite

Chatty Member
For sure each to their own. The pregnancy likely wasn’t the biggest risk to Grace Victory though, she is morbidly obese and BAME.
Exactly! I don’t think purely the fact she was pregnant was the reason for her becoming as ill as she has, it’s most likely the other factors. Hence why they have removed pregnant women from the clinically vulnerable list and just put the on the low risk list, just advising them to be vigilant, social distance as much as possible etc, but no need to completely isolate yourself.

fishsticks

Exactly this!
I hope things are easing a bit for your husband ☺
Thanks very much!! We've been very fortunate that our area seems to be (and hopefully is) over the worst now, but it's obviously still a big problem. I'd just like to see my husband awake rather than sleeping hahah!! :)