lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her stories where she’s gushing on about someone asking her how long she’s got left being pregnant, cuz she’s never been asked that cuz she hasn’t been out the house bla bla etc etc waffle waffle... and I had a thought I reckon she’s going out and about now... Magically over her ‘HG’ because she doesn’t have to hide or fake being unwell anymore in regards to having time off work! Cuz I think you can take mat leave from 28 weeks in the pandemic?? Tell me if I’m wrong!! So now she doesn’t have to fake being unwell as much if someone from Asda should see her cuz she’s technically on mat leave. I honestly believe that’s why she invented having HG cuz she doesn’t want to go to work haha

Reactions: 13
Just watching her stories where she’s gushing on about someone asking her how long she’s got left being pregnant, cuz she’s never been asked that cuz she hasn’t been out the house bla bla etc etc waffle waffle... and I had a thought I reckon she’s going out and about now... Magically over her ‘HG’ because she doesn’t have to hide or fake being unwell anymore in regards to having time off work! Cuz I think you can take mat leave from 28 weeks in the pandemic?? Tell me if I’m wrong!! So now she doesn’t have to fake being unwell as much if someone from Asda should see her cuz she’s technically on mat leave. I honestly believe that’s why she invented having HG cuz she doesn’t want to go to work haha
You can go on maternity leave at 29 weeks pandemic or not.. but I agree with you! She’s gone from being ill to now making cookies and going on walks. 🤨🤣

Reactions: 4
Can this girl ever just f off? Honestly she's an unapprdciative tw**. Im sorry you havent had an 'active pregnancy' but many women wish they just would have any successful pregnancy. Anything for the attention eh Jade?!

Reactions: 10
Taking a photo of the cookie she was dropping off for her grandma is just too much cringe for me. Same with taking a photo of dropping it off. None of your followers know your bloody grandma, stop it.

Reactions: 6
She looks cock-eyed in that posed selfie with the camera in the mirror... I'm from South Wales, not to far from Jade Beb and I can't say I've ever heard the former mining town Blackwood, referred to as a Village 🤔

Not throwing shade at her but I agree with above comments about her sickness, she looks like she's gained about 3/4 stone! Her legs are very swollen and that's not all baby

Reactions: 10
In relation to her most recent stories about the shop lady asking her when she is due...she recounts the story so slowly coupled with the fact she looks all around the screen it looks like she makes it up as she goes along. I bet it didn’t even happen. It’s also the most boring thing I heard all day! Why does she act like she is the only one pregnant on this earth.

Reactions: 9
In relation to her most recent stories about the shop lady asking her when she is due...she recounts the story so slowly coupled with the fact she looks all around the screen it looks like she makes it up as she goes along. I bet it didn’t even happen. It’s also the most boring thing I heard all day! Why does she act like she is the only one pregnant on this earth.
It’s like she’s on ‘Would I lie to you’ and has to make up a scenario on the spot. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I also couldn't understand is 28 weeks + pregnant women are advised to shield, I haven't stepped foot in a shop in months and months and certainly wouldn't at her stage (I'm only a couple of weeks behind her)

Reactions: 2
What I also couldn't understand is 28 weeks + pregnant women are advised to shield, I haven't stepped foot in a shop in months and months and certainly wouldn't at her stage (I'm only a couple of weeks behind her)
Emm no they’re not

Reactions: 3
Well I've certainly been advised by my midwife to shield and so have two other pregnant friends I have past 28 weeks..?!

The original guidance was written at the peak of the pandemic when there was clear instruction from the government that clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to apply social distancing measures, and extremely clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to shield.

At the time, pregnant women over 28 weeks pregnant were advised to work from home or stop attending the workplace. This advice has now been archived.

that’s for nhs staff..

The original guidance was written at the peak of the pandemic when there was clear instruction from the government that clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to apply social distancing measures, and extremely clinically vulnerable individuals were advised to shield.

At the time, pregnant women over 28 weeks pregnant were advised to work from home or stop attending the workplace. This advice has now been archived.

that’s for nhs staff..
I had to have a risk assessment with my work once I hit the 28 week mark as at that point you're classed as highly vulnerable, and work from home full time to be able to shield. It's the same for my friends who are also pregnant and further along than me. You're five times more likely to be hospitalised with COVID past 28 weeks than before that point. Even if she hasn't been told to shield like myself and others, why would she be going in a shop if it wasn't necessary? All very strange IMO

I had to have a risk assessment with my work once I hit the 28 week mark as at that point you're classed as highly vulnerable, and work from home full time to be able to shield. It's the same for my friends who are also pregnant and further along than me. You're five times more likely to be hospitalised with COVID past 28 weeks than before that point. Even if she hasn't been told to shield like myself and others, why would she be going in a shop if it wasn't necessary? All very strange IMO
how do you know it wasn’t necessary for her to go to the shop? It could have been for all we know. She’s probably left her house about 4 times during pregnancy, she never did anything before she was pregnant 😆

how do you know it wasn’t necessary for her to go to the shop? It could have been for all we know. She’s probably left her house about 4 times during pregnancy, she never did anything before she was pregnant 😆
True jade rarely went anywhere before 🤣 Probably just jumping to conclusions as I didn't listen to the story I read the text instead so I didn't get the full story. Each to their own, everyone will take their own risks during these times

I’m 40 weeks tomorrow and was never told throughout my pregnancy to shield. I even asked my midwife and the advice was if you’re frontline then adjustments to working may be needed but only if you’re frontline. And going to a corner shop wearing a mask is barely putting herself at significant risk, not as if she’s working face to face with covid positive people

Reactions: 4
She’s openly said in stories recently that that was the first time she’s left the house in months. I personally would rather send my partner in to avoid what risk you can. Especially as we all know she wasn’t exactly a social butterfly before. Why start doing things now? And it was hardly essential...she went in for cookie ingredients 😂😂

I’m 40 weeks tomorrow and was never told throughout my pregnancy to shield. I even asked my midwife and the advice was if you’re frontline then adjustments to working may be needed but only if you’re frontline. And going to a corner shop wearing a mask is barely putting herself at significant risk, not as if she’s working face to face with covid positive people
Presumably guidance is different for everyone then, perhaps region based? I was just stating what myself and my friends have been advised. Even if I was told I could go into a shop I personally wouldn't because I wouldn't want any risk at this point (especially after what happened with Grace Victory). Like I said, each to their own

Reactions: 1
Presumably guidance is different for everyone then, perhaps region based? I was just stating what myself and my friends have been advised. Even if I was told I could go into a shop I personally wouldn't because I wouldn't want any risk at this point (especially after what happened with Grace Victory). Like I said, each to their own
For sure each to their own. The pregnancy likely wasn’t the biggest risk to Grace Victory though, she is morbidly obese and BAME.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.