lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fairly sure it’s the company that’s probably telling them to do it that way, SO TRANSPARENT

are they any good? Has anyone got any recommendations for a similar product? I categorically don’t want to buy a lumi lol
Get a good set of natural face cloths and a good quality cleanser that works with your skin type, that’s all you need! I have a Clinique cleansing brush and though I do like it I normally always opt for just a regular cloth and a cleanser over it every time!

Reactions: 7
Fairly sure it’s the company that’s probably telling them to do it that way, SO TRANSPARENT

are they any good? Has anyone got any recommendations for a similar product? I categorically don’t want to buy a lumi lol
Someone on another thread said Amazon sell them for £30 instead of the Lumi which is £200, I got one and it is actually really nice

• Wow
Omg this, my skin has never been as good as when I was pregnant. Those hormones worked wonders for me!
I’m currently 28 weeks pregnant almost and I’ve commented further up here on jades threads. She’s having a normal pregnancy!! It comes with aches and pains, bouts of nausea and if you are one of the lucky ones your skin will glow and hair will shine. That’s exactly why her skin is good. Every woman and their dog and their lumi can go put themselves in the bin! My skin and hair in this pregnancy is so lovely. I can go 4 days without washing my hair at the moment as it’s so shiny and healthy as opposed to every other day when not pregnant as it gets truly minging if I leave it longer. I can’t wait to see her have this baby she isn’t going to know what’s hit her!!

Reactions: 5
Get a good set of natural face cloths and a good quality cleanser that works with your skin type, that’s all you need! I have a Clinique cleansing brush and though I do like it I normally always opt for just a regular cloth and a cleanser over it every time!
Magic make-up erasers and elemis face cloths for me! I bought a copy Foreo Luna from Amazon for about £15 but half the time I can't be bothered. You can get copy lumi's for about £20. I saw thickthighs bought one and said it was not worth it!

Reactions: 3
Skin care journey 🤨 is there such a thing ?! I’ve posted this on Em’s thread, annoys me so much when the Insta Huns decide not to go back to work & exploit their followers by becoming an MLM Hun & also not being transparent about it !!

Reactions: 6
Not Jade related but I don't know if you guys are aware of the situation with _beingbrittany at the moment screenshots have come to light of her using racist words and its being swept under the carpet including businesses blocking people (Princess Planning) for still supporting her. Jade follows Brittany and she follows back. Head over to the Brittany thread to see whats been going on.

• Wow
She talks so much tit about nothing what a bore! She's only posting so much now to get freebies when pregnant the absolute beg 🤰

Sorry if this has alreayd been mentioned

Reactions: 5
Not Jade related but I don't know if you guys are aware of the situation with _beingbrittany at the moment screenshots have come to light of her using racist words and its being swept under the carpet including businesses blocking people (Princess Planning) for still supporting her. Jade follows Brittany and she follows back. Head over to the Brittany thread to see whats been going on.
I can’t find the thread

Did she really just go from chatting about her baby’s reduced movement into having worn make up to be monitored just so she could flog her face vibrator....please someone correct me if I’m wrong?! 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Did she really just go from chatting about her baby’s reduced movement into having worn make up to be monitored just so she could flog her face vibrator....please someone correct me if I’m wrong?! 🤬
No no, you are very much correct.

Also, megger. (for those of us who skimmed through the captions to make the ordeal of watching that bit quicker)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely no shame, it’s embarrassing. She’s away with the fairies, I went in once with reduced movements and even though all was fine I can still feel the fear now when I think about it 3 and a bit years later! I would never have been on instagram flogging tit using reduced movements as content! 😤

Reactions: 10
Ahh what the hell. Jade ben go back to hiding behind the pink door. She needs an intervention and quick

Not at all surprised. Spent the entire time watching and thinking how ridiculous she looks with that bun on her head

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.