lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Jade just piss off and enjoy her much longed for pregnancy instead of flogging that Lumi. These so called influencers are shameless. I’d have more respect for her if she just said I’ve a lumi and got a code if anyone wants it. She reminds me of being Brittany constantly using that Nu skin shite

Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t Jade just piss off and enjoy her much longed for pregnancy instead of flogging that Lumi. These so called influencers are shameless. I’d have more respect for her if she just said I’ve a lumi and got a code if anyone wants it. She reminds me of being Brittany constantly using that Nu skin shite
😂 it’s funny because influencers are actually being paid to do what she’s doing on her stories but jed Beb had to but her own and is doing this to be noticed 😂

Reactions: 4
😂 it’s funny because influencers are actually being paid to do what she’s doing on her stories but jed Beb had to but her own and is doing this to be noticed 😂
I think she may be part of it all to be fair, she’s offering the code and wants to know your skin type. All the same things top HUN Emma did..

Reactions: 2
She’s got to make some money somehow because she’s definitely not at Asda and SSP for her part time hours will be pennies.

Reactions: 7
More sickly cookies for poor Jade beb with her non existent HG. Notice a link for her lumi page in her bio😴

I can’t believe this moron is pregnant. Stopped watching her self absorbed, I’m desperate to be Insta famous stories a while back but I remember her saying she didn’t really want kids. Guess she thinks it’s the best way to give up her ASDA job and push for those freebies.

Reactions: 9
Now she’s eating a tub of fudge in the car. I didn’t have HG with either of mine, just regular person morning sickness because I’m not an influencer but I sure as hell wouldn’t have been able to eat a tub of fudge

Reactions: 14
It's actually quite sad that her entire being is being pregnant. No friends, no hobbies, nothing interesting to say except 'here's my bump, I'm a mam to be' #swipe up 👆 for my standard influencer code for a face viberator.

Reactions: 18
Now she’s eating a tub of fudge in the car. I didn’t have HG with either of mine, just regular person morning sickness because I’m not an influencer but I sure as hell wouldn’t have been able to eat a tub of fudge
I can only assume she 100% self diagnosed HG, in no way if she has it would she care about car snacks especially bloody fudge! She’s deluded 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s been out for a walk today...how long before she self diagnoses SPD to go along with her HG 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise she’s having a completely normal pregnancy? Nausea and aches in pains in your backend pelvis are all part and parcel jade Beb. I’m 4 weeks behind jade and have walked 35,000 steps in the last 3 days so far. I’m also 43 and could jump over her head I swear. This isn’t my first pregnancy, my last one came with plenty of aches and pains and a pelvis so sore I couldn’t walk far at all for 10 weeks during the midway point. That’s perfectly acceptable jade. Did I tell the world on insta cos I’m the only person experiencing that. NO! Cos that’s just how it is sometimes jade!

Reactions: 11
She’s been out for a walk today...how long before she self diagnoses SPD to go along with her HG 👀👀
I suffered from 10 weeks with SPD and by god it was horrific. First pregnancy and on crutches from 15 weeks. I genuinely wouldn’t wish it on anyone but if this wagon claims she has it I’ll be messaging her 😂

Reactions: 8
hahahah came on to say this! So much pain - so much vomiting but full make up and a jolly round the Village..... mmm ‘k jade beb 🤦🏼‍♀️Sure she will manage to eat her body weight in fudge / dippy eggs and hot choc when she gets home 🙄

Does she hell have HG, she has standard MS, she wouldn’t be eating all the cookies and fudge if she had HG, she wouldn’t be able to keep anything down including water half the time. She also (in terms of pregnancy) put on an adequate amount of weight. I had anti sickness medication from 6 weeks, it was awful, but I had bog standard morning sickness and had to go to work full time without being sick at my desk. I was signed off at 23 weeks as I could no longer walk and was on crutches, was induced early and had to have monitoring due to PGP (SPD) she doesn’t have this either, she had standard pelvic pain. She’s in her own world, little bubble where she can try and get as much sympathy as she can cause she’s a princess and princess needs attention.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.