lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being ignorant, just curious.. does HG go once the baby is born? Cos god help rhod if it doesn’t. God help rhod either way actually! I suppose they will bubble with her family once the baby arrives tho

Reactions: 3
I’m not being ignorant, just curious.. does HG go once the baby is born? Cos god help rhod if it doesn’t. God help rhod either way actually! I suppose they will bubble with her family once the baby arrives tho
My cousins did and it was pretty immediate.

Reactions: 2
It usually goes away as soon as the baby is out or quite soon after once the hormones settle down, but some people are left with some long term effects like still struggling with certain smells or tastes. Mine went away not long after birth (was still sick a few times in the first 24 hours) but I get really badly travel sick now and get dizzy easily, it’s weird! No doubt Jade will find something else to moan about. She’ll be one of these mums that when the tiniest mark appears on the baby or when the baby is a tiny bit sick after a feed she’ll be on the phone to the health visitor or GP!

mine started get better around 12 hrs after baby was born so o consider myself very lucky. Like other have said it’s the lasting side affects. Travel sickness etc and also some foods I just can’t be near still which is a shame as I loved them haha!

I was sick like 20 times a day/night. The day I gave birth I stopped being sick but I've had a severe sore throat ever since as I tore my oesophagus that bad.

I was sick like 20 times a day/night. The day I gave birth I stopped being sick but I've had a severe sore throat ever since as I tore my oesophagus that bad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Oh my god, sorry to hear that x

Reactions: 1
HG is caused by a hormone created by the placenta that impacts the mother's system- so after delivery it goes.

having my baby was the best day of my life, but stopping the nausea and enjoying a coke and ham sandwich on that same day come second.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s just completely deluded. The least resilient person ever so god knows what she’ll be like with someone depending on her and being sleep deprived. God can you imagine the moaning if she’s overdue 🙄 if she complains this much now?

Reactions: 8
She’s lucky she can relax when she want and doesn’t have other children to look after... she’s eating eggs today they’re the last thing you would want when you’re feeling sick. I’m calling it already she will suffer post partum depression or atleast claim she has it. Can’t see her coping at all she can’t cope with a few hours a week at Asda

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed Jade a couple of years ago and just recently started following her again (wish I hadn’t)
Has she had work done on her face? She looks so different from her slimming world days

Reactions: 2
She’s lucky she can relax when she want and doesn’t have other children to look after... she’s eating eggs today they’re the last thing you would want when you’re feeling sick. I’m calling it already she will suffer post partum depression or atleast claim she has it. Can’t see her coping at all she can’t cope with a few hours a week at Asda
I didn’t have HG by any means but I felt like tit through my pregnancy (as most people do), but I was working full time and out the house 13-14 hours a day, you know like many people have to do whilst pregnant. None of this drinking hot chocolate at 1pm in the bath after an hour of stroking my bump in the mirror.

Reactions: 10
I only found this yoke from reading here!

sweet divine Christ what is all the complaining for?!

she’s pregnant, yes it’s hard! No it’s not a walk in the park but fuckin hell what will she be like when she has the baby!

I had a baby last year, horrific pregnancy. No sickness until I was 25 weeks but an awful lot of issues nonetheless! I begged my doctor to allow me to go back to work but he wouldn’t so because of covid I was off from March and working from home when I could.

even on a good day and without HG I couldn’t stomach a hot chocolate,most definitely couldn’t do a face of make up!

but my biggest issue is the beige life! Jesus Christ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Once the baby’s out it’s gone. It’s the most amazing feeling. I had it from 7 weeks until baby born at 41+3. It was utter hell. My baby was 9lb 10 and I was 2 stone lighter after having him. She hasn’t got a clue!!

Reactions: 5
Ffs she had a ‘consultation’ with Lick - no hun they do them for everyone ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so thick and yay more vom beige. Honestly this girl is the epitome of boring & stupid. Keep your life private bebs. We don’t wanna know!

Reactions: 4
Here she is now “glowing” after her face vibrator.... HG my ass.
Never experienced it in either of my pregnancies but I’m pretty sure she would NOT be glowing!?

Reactions: 8
I genuinely wonder how she is going to cope with a baby. How lucky is she to not be going to work whilst pregnant.. 🙄 I’ve also never heard anyone moan so much whilst being pregnant!!

If she thinks it’s hard now I dread to think how she’ll cope full term those few weeks are next level 🤯 and when the baby is here. Sleepless nights are possibly your life then Beb!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.