lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly how Emma (lifethroughemseyes) dropped that she was selling the crappy lumispa, wonder if jade will do it too 🤢🆘
In other words, I'm losing followers like sand through a sieve so I'm desperate to up my engagement and make a few quid 🙄 she's such a dick

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t usually comment on a pregnant woman’s weight.. and I’m VERY aware she is with child.. but she clearly does not have HG. I think she looks a lot bigger in her arms and legs - which again, totally fine as she’s carrying a child- but as other posters have said, they barely gained(if not lost) weight when they had HG. I know we all knew she was lying, just an observation I made

Reactions: 11
Just came on to say oh no... Not the dreaded ask me where its from when someone asks where my lumi is from and amazingly she will have 25% off it. Don't do it jade!!!!

Its concerning they all think we don't cotton on to the selling strategy. It must be a lesson in lumi selling. Few photos of the lumi in action then the where is it from box. Then your lumi pyramid leader will ask the questions

Reactions: 9
Another day, another belly stroke picture. Surprised she hasn’t started rubbing that Lumi tit over her preggo belly yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is exactly how Emma (lifethroughemseyes) dropped that she was selling the crappy lumispa, wonder if jade will do it too 🤢🆘
This is roughly translated into “up my engagement and give me a chance to upload a load of affiliate links including my amazing Lumi that I can now offer you an amazing discount on” Bore off Jade beb 🙄🥱

Reactions: 4
Can read her like a book 😂😂😂 duck off with ur big shiny mug jade beb.......these cretins would sell their grannys ashes for an affilate link/swipe up!!how about go work for a wage instead of posting the link for ur crappy brown leggings 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once the baby’s out it’s gone. It’s the most amazing feeling. I had it from 7 weeks until baby born at 41+3. It was utter hell. My baby was 9lb 10 and I was 2 stone lighter after having him. She hasn’t got a clue!!
This is pretty much exactly the same for me except I was sick for a good two weeks after as well!

Jade is a clown!

Reactions: 5
they are so bleeping predicable 🥱
I’ve sent a complaint to asa because in those seriously boring stories she is talking about the lumi and not once did she say she’s join the cult, then try’s and adds a little swipe up at the end and they should all be marked as an AD

Reactions: 9
I'm repeating myself here. But why can't these people say I'm going to sell the lumi and not do the crappy pretend 'where did I get... From' its such a odd sales strategy

Reactions: 6
Fairly sure it’s the company that’s probably telling them to do it that way, SO TRANSPARENT

are they any good? Has anyone got any recommendations for a similar product? I categorically don’t want to buy a lumi lol

Reactions: 1
Wish I had asked her where she had got her integrity from! Oh wait she hasn't got any, along with the non existent HG.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish I’d asked how she managed to have sex to make this kid when she never bleeping shuts up talking absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fairly sure it’s the company that’s probably telling them to do it that way, SO TRANSPARENT

are they any good? Has anyone got any recommendations for a similar product? I categorically don’t want to buy a lumi lol
I have a face pebble it’s called from a company called The Prism Lab which is a one woman business and she has worked so hard for all her skincare range. I got it in the sale for £30. I really like it. No bloody way would I be spending £200 on a pyramid scheme one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.