lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade's Sunday roast was very strange. Never have I had sausages with my roast. Is this a thing? Am I missing out?
i have NEVER seen that either! Pigs in blankets at xmas yes... but not some standard richmond thick as the meat on a Sunday dinner (ie roast). It’s just bangers and mash with some trimmings!

Reactions: 3
She’s made that video like she’s some sort of master chef and she’s used aunt bessies roast potatoes and Yorkshire’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i have NEVER seen that either! Pigs in blankets at xmas yes... but not some standard richmond thick as the meat on a Sunday dinner (ie roast). It’s just bangers and mash with some trimmings!
In Wales sometimes we have a ‘sausage dinner’ as a roast haha 😂

Reactions: 2
Dressing room “REVEAL”???? Get a bleeping life you sad twit. Why do people have to “REVEAL” everything? Just decorate your room and crack on. God give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jade is so basic it hurts.. we don't even need to see the room to know she's copied every other basic insta wanker out there. She acts like a school girl feeling left out if she doesn't have what others have 🙄

Reactions: 12
Naaaah I'm bleeping done yano!! Honestly was thinking 'Ah here we go this will be why she's making such a song and dance out of painting a door pink- baby announcement!' Watching her stories and waiting for a crib behind the pink door but NOPE just good old boring basic Jade beb dragging out shite for content as per 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 7
Is she actually pregnant? Do we know this? I’m late to the party because she bored me that much I fucked off for a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.