lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people get so up their own arse that they think they are important enough to do a bleeping door reveal?! For the love of sweet baby jesus!! A bleeping door! What an absolute sad twit! "I painted this" its not rocket science, it's a bleeping door. I'm done. She's barking!!

Reactions: 10
It's taken her the whole of lockdown to paint that door. That bloody mat gets moved around so much!!!
I do like it though. Don't hate me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 what a bleeping ugly door.....shes really lost the plot!!spends her life getting dolled up for tit content on the gram....surely she knew she was gonna get roasted for this door reveal fml 🙄🙈

Reactions: 4
I can’t decide if she’s like a five year old child or an 80 year old granny. Weird, weird girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.