lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realistically u can easily hide a bump up to 20 weeks. The poses and constant floaty dresses are coming over a bit attention seeking...

Reactions: 4
I just think she'd be using it for content if she was. Unless she's waiting for the second scan?! Quite a few people I know didn't share the news outside immediate family until the second scan.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's pregnant but she could well be playing up to the speculation. One of her posts was about feeling happy for other people while wanting what they have and have wanted it for so long etc. Obviously I could be wrong but I took that as someone being pregnant and you wouldn't write that if you actually were yourself.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's pregnant but she could well be playing up to the speculation. One of her posts was about feeling happy for other people while wanting what they have and have wanted it for so long etc. Obviously I could be wrong but I took that as someone being pregnant and you wouldn't write that if you actually were yourself.
I thought the same when I read that post.

She’s definitely pregnant!!!
Someone commented on the post with the dairy milk ad how they seen her today looking glowing and how cute her bump was! Jade replied “thank you, we think so too” I don’t follow her so thought she had announced in her stories or other posts.. went to watch the stories and check grid.. nothing.. went back to take a screenshot and the comment has gone!!!!!
I also think why is she hiding her tummy and wearing baggy clothes in every pic if she’s not!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she’s trying to do an emiliewaffles and just be like surprise but it doesn’t work when you post on the grid all the time

Reactions: 5
As much as this moaning Murtel does my head right in 😒 I've just been thinking what if she is pregnant and is not wanting to announce things due to other reasons such as complications/problems with the pregnancy/baby. I may be wrong and of course I hope that I am but IF she is pregnant then she doesn't seem very happy at all 😔

Reactions: 4
As much as this moaning Murtel does my head right in 😒 I've just been thinking what if she is pregnant and is not wanting to announce things due to other reasons such as complications/problems with the pregnancy/baby. I may be wrong and of course I hope that I am but IF she is pregnant then she doesn't seem very happy at all 😔
No matter what situation she is in she never seems happy anymore

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she has mental health issues and her anxiety is sky high... which makes no sense on why you choose to broadcast your life so publicly for freebies
Oh I totally agree. She needs to take a good few months away from social media and find herself again

No matter what situation she is in she never seems happy anymore
This. Even on her wedding day which is so sad. I think she’s stuck, and her only desire is to be a YouTube star which really she needed to do years ago.

Jade's Sunday roast was very strange. Never have I had sausages with my roast. Is this a thing? Am I missing out?

• Wow
Jade's Sunday roast was very strange. Never have I had sausages with my roast. Is this a thing? Am I missing out?
I have, but in my case sausages are a cop out when you can’t be arsed to roast any meat

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.