lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely taking all the photos on one day and spreading them out, the bouquet of flowers in her latest post is the same one as a few posts ago. She takes all her photos in one specific room in the house and never shows the rest of the house. She tries to give off this false image and it's really sad. I bet when she's finished posing for those photos she looks around and is sad. Her posts are so weird, just photos of her with random, unrelated, misspelled captions that have very little engagement. She's a social media victim, making out her life is something it isn't for validation from strangers on the Internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's definitely taking all the photos on one day and spreading them out, the bouquet of flowers in her latest post is the same one as a few posts ago. She takes all her photos in one specific room in the house and never shows the rest of the house. She tries to give off this false image and it's really sad. I bet when she's finished posing for those photos she looks around and is sad. Her posts are so weird, just photos of her with random, unrelated, misspelled captions that have very little engagement. She's a social media victim, making out her life is something it isn't for validation from strangers on the Internet.
Spot on. She's missing out on what she really has. I know we laugh but she seems to have a great relationship with her family, she's recently married and is luck enough to own a property. She's missing the bigger picture.

Reactions: 7
nothing will ever be enough for this girl.
I was just going to say the same thing. She always wants more and better but its never enough. It won't be either. What a sad life to live. She needs to take a step back and count her blessings.

Reactions: 5
I was just going to say the same thing. She always wants more and better but its never enough. It won't be either. What a sad life to live. She needs to take a step back and count her blessings.
But also she is not willing to go out and do anything to get more. She just expects others to give it to her.

Reactions: 9
Her parents must be doing all right financially to have a static caravan! They don’t come cheap! That’s probably where she gets the money from.

Reactions: 3
Has jade been replaced since childhood? She looks nothing like her childhood photos. You can see who her sister is in all those photos though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She cries about not being able to buy anything for her house, but (apart from a couple of throwback photos) she has had a new floaty dress on in every pic for the past two months.
Her hair and makeup is the same in all these pics though, and there are quite a lot of pics. So I think they were either taken on the same day to either a)have lots of pics in reserve to post over a few months so to hide a growing bump, or b) (which fits more in line with her crying poverty) be able to take all these pics in one day, and then return the clothes that she ordered

Reactions: 8
She cries about not being able to buy anything for her house, but (apart from a couple of throwback photos) she has had a new floaty dress on in every pic for the past two months.
Her hair and makeup is the same in all these pics though, and there are quite a lot of pics. So I think they were either taken on the same day to either a)have lots of pics in reserve to post over a few months so to hide a growing bump, or b) (which fits more in line with her crying poverty) be able to take all these pics in one day, and then return the clothes that she ordered
100% this. She is absolutely getting them on klarna and sending them back. Her hair and face are identical, shes absolutely taken them all in one day.

Reactions: 5
She HAS to be pregnant. Big smock dress and leaning forwards. Tattle have absolutely called it again.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.