lifewithjadeedwards #2 shes the only one with a nan, better off spending time with her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s sat watching that door dry that she painted... took her long enough to actually paint it, her stories are basically the same as watching it dry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Came on here having never commented to say you don't hold flowers like that unless you are hiding a bump

Reactions: 1
Juet came to say she's back holding flowers in a vase so we can speculate on her being pregnant. I'm sure she's trolling us 😂

Reactions: 2
Juet came to say she's back holding flowers in a vase so we can speculate on her being pregnant. I'm sure she's trolling us 😂
Who the duck poses with a VASE of flowers? You’d just take a picture of the vase on the side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope that the social media break is helping her readjust her priorities and focus on the life she has instead of the perfect insta life she thinks she wants.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.