Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog will be in for something routine like jabs but she’s not telling us so people will message her “you ok hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dog will be in for something routine like jabs but she’s not telling us so people will message her “you ok hun”
She does it every time doesn’t she 🤣 never seen a boomerang of her crying when NanNan has Parker so she can load the dishwasher

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Showing off the old Audi again 🤣

I think there's a lot of issues going on. This fake happy Instagram just doesn't seem real #lies

I honestly can’t get over how bogging she is recently. She used to be quite a pretty girl and now she’s just gross

What are those new insta pictures?? Why is she wearing sport leggins and a cap with a blazer??🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Who washes their hair and then puts a grotty cap on? And the eye bleeping herself. Get a room char.

• Haha
  • Sick
“Road trip” to Lakeside is a bit of a stretch. It’s half an hour away Char 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can’t stop commenting on these photos.

Why is she standing with her legs so far apart?
What is the weird pout?
The socks????

Also guarantee those leggings are see through as piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Why did we need a reel of her in her knickers. Is nothing sacred anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 5
she is trying SO hard to be like all the other influencers that do these stupid ‘get ready with me’ reels and I just can’t stop laughing at her.
Sorry char but you look a mess

She does look a mess! And I'm sure her friend enjoyed spending the day eyeballing her nipples in that white vest and no bra combo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.