Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she dressed him up earlier in the week for world book day just to post a photo. Not as if he goes to nursery or play school

Reactions: 4
The state of it this morning 😳 how is it another pregnancy loss type awareness month?! Something for her to jump on the back of 🙄

Reactions: 2
"Coooome charity shopping with me".. omg secondhand embarrassment x 1000000 🙈
I am shaking my head lol right now at that reel. Why why why why?!?!?!?!?!!!

And whoa whoa whoa......what about all those nights NaNny had P when she was ill or 'Mama's on the loose'?!? #moreliesofcharlouise

Has she took Parker to this wedding?
Because if she hasn’t, why the duck would you go Lidl on your baby free weekend and buy
Him nappies? That’s the weirdest thing ever. 🥴 unless they are for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First thing you do is FaceTime your child… but also have a coffee in bed? Which one is it char?

Do they have a new car? I’m sure she’s never shown much of it before and suddenly the Audi badge is everywhere I look 🤣🤣

That dress is very unflattering!
It makes her look like she’s full term 🫠

Reactions: 6
The video of her being reunited with Parker Who could not WAIT to get off of her. She was literally holding him to her so tight and not letting go to ensure she got the right video 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.