Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Even when I’ve washed my hair. I keep it in a hair towel until the last minute. I usually wash my hair about 5.30am when I get up before the kids and let it towel dry until the school run at 8.30 🙈

I like to keep it completely off my face whilst I do my make up.
I do this 🙋🏼‍♀️haha! Like you say, it's wrapped up in a towel and complete of your face then!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes! Even when I’ve washed my hair. I keep it in a hair towel until the last minute. I usually wash my hair about 5.30am when I get up before the kids and let it towel dry until the school run at 8.30 🙈

I like to keep it completely off my face whilst I do my make up.
I’m not slaying your choices btw, you do you 😅🥰

Why when she’s done a reel does she post it on her story then on the next story she’s posted it again with a massive sticker over it… we’ve already seen what it is Char so why are you now hiding it? She makes zero sense about that bleeping peanut butter either. Says she’s been having the brand since Porker started weening and then says even before then for her and Charlie. So which is it?

Says that gifted chocolate was a surprise when she opened the door, well how did they know your address to send it to without you telling them! #liesofcharlouise

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why when she’s done a reel does she post it on her story then on the next story she’s posted it again with a massive sticker over it… we’ve already seen what it is Char so why are you now hiding it? She makes zero sense about that bleeping peanut butter either. Says she’s been having the brand since Porker started weening and then says even before then for her and Charlie. So which is it?

Says that gifted chocolate was a surprise when she opened the door, well how did they know your address to send it to without you telling them! #liesofcharlouise
“My fav chocolate” … literally never heard her mention Hotel Chocolat before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Parker kissing Charl with his tongue out and then her LICKING HER LIPS after has completely ruined my morning

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As much as I love my children if they give me a kiss with full on tongues the first thing I do is wipe my mouth...

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does Parker still seem quite unsteady on his feet?
I wonder how much she actually lets him walk

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, but I’m really not sorry, I feel this is a safe space to say ”The gong Family” 😂😂😂

9C5098CF-139E-4ED1-8D15-9E4B9033C9E3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.