Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her being reunited with Parker Who could not WAIT to get off of her. She was literally holding him to her so tight and not letting go to ensure she got the right video 😂😂😂
Why can’t I see this video anywhere?! Was it on her stories?

Can you imagine the unbearable content if Charlie was thick enough to propose? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep. That is not even safe. Is she trying to bleeping cook him?
I came here to say the exact same thing. Is the camera literally sitting on top of the radiator?! She’s clearly not struggling to afford her heating, his room is always ridiculously hot!

Same,
Thought the exact same thing

Also, Parker creeps me out. Does anyone else think this or am I going to hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speed “clean” video and all I can see are her chins.

If your kid is napping for 2 hours, and you’re leaving him in his cot for 3 most days, get off your lazy ass, stop eating brownies and tit and do some poxy exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.