Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's obviously hoping the super warm environment will make him sleepy

Reactions: 1
She must not understand the word "rarely", it's the only explanation for her being on stories several times a week saying she's rarely on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do they sit so far away from him while he’s eating and not engage with him. Do they ever do anything with him?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why do they sit so far away from him while he’s eating and not engage with him. Do they ever do anything with him?
I think she’s just lazy full stop, she doesn’t work, she barely parents, she just sits on the sofa on her phone “rarely doing talking stories” 😂 It’s sad really, she’s a completely different person to the one I started following all those years ago.

Edited to add it also really annoys me that she often shows him with no or very few clothes on while she’s sitting around in a big jumper, is he not cold?! It’s February not summer!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s just lazy full stop, she doesn’t work, she barely parents, she just sits on the sofa on her phone “rarely doing talking stories” 😂 It’s sad really, she’s a completely different person to the one I started following all those years ago.

Edited to add it also really annoys me that she often shows him with no or very few clothes on while she’s sitting around in a big jumper, is he not cold?! It’s February not summer!
He’s never going to learn to use cutlery with her on the sofa and Charlie in the gym 😂

Reactions: 2
I've never known anyone eat so much garlic bread, and why have it with a bloody jacket potato?! The main part of the meal is already a carb...

Reactions: 6
I absolutely dislike her hands in those nail pics, why is she holding them so strangely

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.