Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It infuriates me. I have literally zero time to myself because I dedicate myself to my son every minute he’s awake. And when he’s at childcare, I’m working to keep our lifestyle as it is (single parent). The laziness comes through in everything - his eating habits, the video updates where he’s climbing all over her (begging for attention). Just insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s actual boderline abuse. Imagine she would say that he’s happy in there by himself. Kids need stimulation and interaction. Ultimate lazy parenting.
She boils my blood.
---
It infuriates me. I have literally zero time to myself because I dedicate myself to my son every minute he’s awake. And when he’s at childcare, I’m working to keep our lifestyle as it is (single parent). The laziness comes through in everything - his eating habits, the video updates where he’s climbing all over her (begging for attention). Just insane.
Correct. Just sheer, utter laziness in every single aspect. His nappy always looks really full too probably cos she can’t be bothered to change him

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How can she just sit down and watch tv knowing that he’s upstairs awake in his cot for that length of time. I don’t even begin to relax until I know my 16 month old is happily snoozing. Does she not understand that he probably just isn’t tired, I feel incredibly sad for him, as another poster said he must wonder why on earth he’s just been abandoned in his cot for hours on end!

• Sad
Surely she doesn’t leave him in there for 3 hours? I don’t understand! If I leave my toddler more than 5 mins in his cot he’s going absolutely crazy crying 😢
If my toddler won’t nap I put him in the car or pram and try that way… 3 hours is literally the whole afternoon I simply don’t understand

Reactions: 2
Yep it doesn’t sit well with me either.
I have a 12 month old and yes he always naps but if he had been up there 30 mins and not asleep I would get him up. You literally CANT force a kid to sleep. He’s clearly not tired!
Poor kid. What’s she going to be like when he drops that sleep? She’s such a tit parent
---
Surely she doesn’t leave him in there for 3 hours? I don’t understand! If I leave my toddler more than 5 mins in his cot he’s going absolutely crazy crying 😢
If my toddler won’t nap I put him in the car or pram and try that way… 3 hours is literally the whole afternoon I simply don’t understand
she must of put him to bed at like 11am!!!!
My baby doesn’t even go to bed that early, it’s absolutely batshit crazy

She can’t be serious this has to be #liesofcharlouise
No parent (unless you’re cruel) leaves a kid alone for 3 hours

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Surely her followers are telling her that her parenting in regard to the nap is not right and that Parker is clearly dropping a nap….. time to step up Char, off the sofa and a full day of parenting for you!

I want to reply to her but don't want her to block me....!

I can't believe it takes that long to get him to nap then he just goes down at 7pm..
My 14 month old (unless he didn't nap much during the day) goes to bed gone 7!

Reactions: 1
Some of them, tbh.. most of them, Amazon must haves are definitely not must haves 🥴

More plastic for landfill.
Surely the eco bootfair warrior wouldn’t promote this tit.
Also todays google, been reading here hun?
That or she’s had a few messages off her followers! I have a 2 year old and if she’s tired we put her down, if not she stays up and I wouldn’t ever dream of making her go in her cot for 2 hours to force her to do so. It’s child abuse

Reactions: 2
Why does she always say "oh just thought I'd come on here as I never do talking stories anymore" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn't she wake at like half 8 and she's putting him down for a nap around 12? There is no way he will be tired by then!
She doesn't do anything with him in the morning. He needs stimulation to be tired!

Who was he with whilst she collected her marketplace buy? Was he alone in the cot or at home with nanny (again)?

Reactions: 1
Why does she always say "oh just thought I'd come on here as I never do talking stories anymore" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I very, very, very rarely do talking stories now a days

Sounds like when Parker was walking before he was walking, if you know what I mean 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she even need to google about dropping naps. All kids are different, just be led by him. If he doesn’t want to nap then he doesn’t want to nap. No point forcing it. The only reason she doesn’t want him dropping his nap is because she won’t be able to sit on her fat arse watching love island! It’s absolutely abhorrent to leave him in his cot for 3 hours. He must be bored out of his tiny little mind. And why’s he got such bad nappy rash? Is she leaving him in a wet nappy?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.