Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s never let him feed himself. He eats like a baby who is under one, he should be able to feed himself competently with a spoon by now with less mess!
just about to say the same. By 2 years old he shouldn’t be eating like that, it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s never let him feed himself. He eats like a baby who is under one, he should be able to feed himself competently with a spoon by now with less mess!
The problem is, she thinks this is cute. I just see a lazy parent who has never bothered to teach her child how to use cutlery. My little one was holding a spoon when I started weaning him. Then he gradually started using it.
He was 2 last month and he doesn’t spill a drop. We can go to a restaurant etc and he tucks into a meal. Imagine Parker eating like that in a restaurant.
you’re right-it’s like he’s under 1!

Reactions: 5
She was obsessed with him being NICU prem, then obsessed with his centiles, now him not being able to feed himself! Almost like…she’s making problems on purpose for content 👀
Can’t wait for potty training when he’s 4 but still in nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will never forget the night she got drunk (after a glass or 2) at home for an Asda'S event and then thought she had covid but realised it was her IBS that she forgot about 🤣
No wasn’t it all the cheese she ate?? Like a whole sharing platter that she ate herself with all that seeabatta?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot fathom letting my 18mo sit in his cot for 3 HOURS so he can have a nap. He's not tired Char you dull twit, he's probably just fallen asleep through boredom.

She keeps posting him waking up at like 9am with the caption "LiE iN fOr ThE kInG" 🥴 then wonders why he won't nap?

Reactions: 3
I cannot fathom letting my 18mo sit in his cot for 3 HOURS so he can have a nap. He's not tired Char you dull twit, he's probably just fallen asleep through boredom.

She keeps posting him waking up at like 9am with the caption "LiE iN fOr ThE kInG" 🥴 then wonders why he won't nap?
That's what I thought! She put a post up this morning about having toast and coffee on her own, presumably because he was still sleeping.
I'm lucky if my 14 month old sleeps in after 5am but he can go 4-5 hours until his 1st nap!

Reactions: 1
It’s actual boderline abuse. Imagine she would say that he’s happy in there by himself. Kids need stimulation and interaction. Ultimate lazy parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she is still leaving him in his cot for that long, Parker must feel so isolated/sad up there on his own, wondering where his mum is… meanwhile she is downstairs tucking into tea and biscuits catching up on love island

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.