Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she doesn’t know why she says “thank you” to Parker when he gives her something? Maybe just because that’s basic manners regardless who you’re talking to? And she seems surprised that he’s picked up on it and is copying? I’m baffled by her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy so and so. She was sitting drinking a coffee while her mum chased after Parker in the soft play thingy.

Reactions: 1
She said she doesn’t know why she says “thank you” to Parker when he gives her something? Maybe just because that’s basic manners regardless who you’re talking to? And she seems surprised that he’s picked up on it and is copying? I’m baffled by her 😂
I thought this was an odd thing for her to say too. Like you say, it’s basic manners to say thank you when someone gives you something 🤷🏻‍♀️ Did laugh though when she was telling him to say thank you and he just looked at her as if to say ‘ oh duck off would ya’ 😂 Clearly he’s not doing it of his own volition if you’re having to prompt him Char #liesofcharlouise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's SUCH a bleeping bullshitter... she only has hello fresh when she's doing an Ad for them. She shows us her crappy food shop haul and meals every week!!!

But she's ObSeSsED guys!!!

Reactions: 7
Those DIY Ugg boots are an abomination. Looks like she's chewed them down with her donkey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She makes me laugh how she talks quiet because Charlie’s in bed upstairs…. Wtf? Their walls must be so thin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why am I not surprised that this vacuous twit prefers to watch trashy love island over a gritty drama like Happy Valley. Probably hated the first episode because she didn’t understand what was happening 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does she constantly have to repeat 'mama's boy' over and over. She honestly not all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.