Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The math ain’t mathing for me on her home bargains haul, over £25 but there are 12 items there she said were mega cheap all about £1 each hahaha?? Does she not listen to herself?! Also dead at how impressed she is by the fact that ladybird is almost the same size as her hand hahaha dunno why but it proper tickled me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So watching that reel she’s just uploaded it seems she just put Parker in his bed with a bottle at night? I’ve got an 18 month old so I’m new to a lot of this but is that normal behaviour? I can’t imagine just putting my daughter in her cot with a bottle and shutting the door!

I literally ran here to say.... oh my christ about that bleeping selfie!!!! Also, the right hand?! She is not ok!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not long until the baby is 2 years old. Can't wait to see all of the throwbacks from 2 years ago :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Absolutely pissing myself at the jeans. No bra and psychotic grin 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 made my day that has
Do your tits hang low do they wobble too and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow? Can you swing them over your shoulder…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.