Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the no bra thing, it’s just weird! Women with very flat chests can look good in tops like those without a bra but when you’ve got uneven boobs and a big stomach it is nottttt the look! Does she hang around her dad and ‘baby brother’ in a white tight top and no bra? I’d be mortified if that was me but maybe I’m a prude…

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2138399
What’s with the face she’s pulling! And that hat looks bleeping ridiculous.
My eyes 🤢

I really don’t understand the no bra thing, it’s just weird! Women with very flat chests can look good in tops like those without a bra but when you’ve got uneven boobs and a big stomach it is nottttt the look! Does she hang around her dad and ‘baby brother’ in a white tight top and no bra? I’d be mortified if that was me but maybe I’m a prude…
💯 this.

Reactions: 2
Why let your child make that much bloody mess? Get a wipe out and clean him up ffs!

Reactions: 2
I actually feel for Parker having a camera shoved in his face and his first moments in a morning recorded, Every. Single. Morning.

Doing it once is bad enough, but every morning is just ridiculous

Reactions: 5
The irony of posting a recipe of chicken pasta salad then saying they've lost one of the girls...
---
Chicken for the baby and Charlie's pack up 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, how has he JUST learnt to wave?! My youngest is 16 months and been waving since he was 9 months…

he actually waves in context now and has for a few months. I’m so confused by her.

Reactions: 8
‘And I went home to the baby’

ARGHHHHHHHHH
---
Sorry, how has he JUST learnt to wave?! My youngest is 16 months and been waving since he was 9 months…

he actually waves in context now and has for a few months. I’m so confused by her.
well he still can’t use a spoon or fork and he’s 2 soon so what does that tell u…

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Came here to say how is he only just waving?!? Did she not do “bye bye” with him etc from him being about 6 months old?? My little boy like yours, waved at about 8 months

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.