Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that. Why the duck do you leave him in a cot for 2 hours ?! What a kind of a mother does that

Reactions: 1
I thought that. Why the duck do you leave him in a cot for 2 hours ?! What a kind of a mother does that
Lazy ones that want to sit and watch tit on tv and talk to the imaginary people in their phone.
I can’t believe she just leaves him for two hours.
Why doesn’t she try nap time and hour or two later when he might be tired

Reactions: 3
Again why is she talking rubbish?? She has not used the travel system as their main pram for parker, she has used that mini pram she was gifted!!?🤯🤯

So she's done a "1 year ago 🥺" post of a "6 month vs 6 week" post last year... wtf is it with her and time comparison?! Is this going to happen forever??? (Already feels like it has!!)

Reactions: 5
Accepted a gifted pram and showing it off despite filming him SCREAMING and hating a pram because he wants to walk. It will be on vinted in no time

Reactions: 2
8B86BCB5-23CA-449D-B3B5-93883C1546FC.png

Throwing shade yet again at how much Charlie eats! Let’s not forget Char, he works about 10 jobs and trains so needs to keep his strength up. Also, what the duck has she done to that mangetout, it’s extremely over cooked 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This needed a jump scare warning, was bleeping terrified when I opened Instagram this morning to this 🫣
864818B6-7B45-4AE0-8FF2-05AE1E9C9AB7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If he woke at 11 and she’s on the floor by 11.02 did she really need to go in? Or is this another lie

• Haha
What my toddler eats in a day

Is it normal for 18 month olds to have 2-3 7oz bottles of milk a day??!! No wonder he's a tank!!

Reactions: 1
I don't know why but it really annoys me that she calls them easy peelers every time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.