Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairypop

VIP Member
I had the pleasure of seeing our #liesofcharlouise and Porker this morning 👀 I can only assume she thought she looked like an Insta hun but to be honest it was more Chatham chav 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Alexlilz

She must have COVID, she usually ships him of to NaNNaN when she's ill. Bet she's fuming she's had to actually parent whilst sick like the rest of the world.

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
Never ever known someone buy so much shit from charity shops / car boots. It’s all she ever does

Fairypop

VIP Member
She said she doesn’t know why she says “thank you” to Parker when he gives her something? Maybe just because that’s basic manners regardless who you’re talking to? And she seems surprised that he’s picked up on it and is copying? I’m baffled by her 😂

• Haha

Weelegs

Her latest fAsHuN reel has given me the right ick 🤢 her blue jeans have got a big dirty stain on them and she's done a DIY job on her 13 year old Ugg boots to make them into minis.... her head is cut never mind her Uggs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Catherinez

This needed a jump scare warning, was fucking terrified when I opened Instagram this morning to this 🫣
864818B6-7B45-4AE0-8FF2-05AE1E9C9AB7.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Catherinez

It’s all well and good saying he’s hitting milestones 6 months early when he has no control over it as char is forcing him, she weaned him way too early and has lied about many stages of progression, like how she said he was walking in August and has now said he started walking in October. It’s easy to hit milestones early if you lie about them.