Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the pleasure of seeing our #liesofcharlouise and Porker this morning 👀 I can only assume she thought she looked like an Insta hun but to be honest it was more Chatham chav 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
OMG SPILL THE TEAAAA
I only saw her walk past I wish I could’ve followed her 🤣🤣 she was wearing that grubby cream jumper, a hat that looked like it was from the boot fair and our fave nude leggings with socks combo 😖 she looked like a miserable sod 🤣. Porker looked just as big in real life!

Also on her stories she said they very rarely go to shops then immediately said they go into shops all the time???

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You gloat all want char, wait until he's three, becomes super fussy and won't eat tit you give him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s been working Saturday evenings since being pregnant if not before but has never said what she’s doing. Think speculation on here was some kind of bar work.
I do wish she’d say rather than keep doing odd little mentions! It bothers me that every inch of Parker’s life is on Instagram but not her own 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why is she making a big thing about not being able to food shop with Parker?! bleeping hell, stick him in the trolley, give him a few snacks as you go round, and get on with it!!

That's what the majority of parents have to do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Why is she making a big thing about not being able to food shop with Parker?! bleeping hell, stick him in the trolley, give him a few snacks as you go round, and get on with it!!

The same reason she can’t do any housework when he’s there too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t do the food shop with him but can do lunch and charity shops and boot fair with him 4x a week?? 🤨 makes 0 sense to me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do her and Charlie ever do anything together? He works 900 jobs or always at the gym. She’s always at boot fairs or updating Instagram about her greasy hair. You would think she’s a single mum

Reactions: 9

It’s pathetic isn’t it 😂 I try and avoid shopping with my kids and go while they’re at school/nursery but it’s no real bother on the occasion that I take them. She didn’t seem to have trouble waltzing to b&m and for a coffee with him?

Reactions: 4
To say she’s promoting herself as a parenting instagram account, she barely does any parenting and when she does he’s climbing on everything dangerous whilst she videos

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.