Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say this! She could have made an effort, even getting dressed so her arse wasn’t hanging out in the video would have been an improvement 🤯

Reactions: 4
Haha I noticed we nearly got a full shot of the arse. She’s a bleeping mess. And so boring I literally felt my eyes go watching her ad. Those mattresses aren’t cheap either, beyond me why they would choose her to promote it. I mean, would you want to get into bed with soapy Char? She needs good wash! 🤢

Reactions: 1
2CB2B2D4-4A6C-455F-809A-FE99253B1143.png

An exciting day? Maybe you might want to tell your face and project some of that excitement in to your voice whilst talking about the product hun. Like someone else said, she sounded like she was bored and that it was a chore to be doing it. That’s another company added to the list of companies not to buy from!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel so passionate about it I’ve messaged Emma mattress UK to highlight my views on this ad. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
F2A20242-C5D5-4536-BE59-0E8AC98A7C96.png

Why’s she put that stupid pampas grass pot right beside the bed like that when it clearly doesn’t go there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omfg that ad for the Emma’s mattress has really tipped me over the edge! The state of her! She looks like she’s just woken up, could have brushed her hair and made a bloody effort! Why do companies insist on using people on Instagram to advertise there products?! It just makes me want to avoid ever buying the product!
Was the same for the Asdas one she did a while back, chip fat hair greasy face and Vicky Pollard tracksuit on

Reactions: 2
Why does she post going out out pics with her handbag round her shoulder?? Gets right on my tits, I have never in my life done that and I'm a fair few years older than her....not a mum though so maybe its only something mums do 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That pic is so misleading…her thighs are 3x the size than in that pic! Liesofcharlouise strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That outfit is SO tight, it’s looks uncomfortable! I’ve got a 3 month old baby so I’m still carrying some extra weight but I definitely wouldn’t be pouring myself into an outfit that is clearly too small!

Reactions: 4
She looks like she’s fallen into the door drunk and is pretending it’s all fine in the second picture. What is she doing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine how awkward dates are between her and Charlie 🥴😂 all they have in common is Parker pants

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.