Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The old Charlotte was great, the adopted dog, regular funny food hauls, asda's events when she got drunk and thought she had covid but it was ibs, repetitive 'to-do' lists, bff neighbours. There must be more.

Now it's just mum life and chips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The old Charlotte was great, the adopted dog, regular funny food hauls, asda's events when she got drunk and thought she had covid but it was ibs, repetitive 'to-do' lists, bff neighbours. There must be more.

When she dressed up like a weetabix! She really was the gift that kept on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Not to forget the grasp on the English language

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The girls 🐔
The grazing boxes

This has made my life 😂 she edited the original post never to be seen again (probably after reading here and the absolute ribbing she got lol) so thanks for resharing... may not or may have screenshot this so I can keep it forever and read it when I'm having a tit day to cheer me up 😂
I’ve just scrolled to the bottom of the comments of that post and the crazy hashtags are still there 😳😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg I had forgotten about dog gate!! For anyone unaware, she literally went to the park to walk Digby and came home with another dog of a neighbour who was at the park and decided they didn’t want their dog so she took it home and made a massive fuss about how she was taking this dog in and it was Digby’s new best pal….. then 4 hours later she had to give it back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 howling! I bet they just meant could you look after the dog, she’s thick as sh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It says how weird you are when you’re BFF is your neighbours child 🥴

Reactions: 4
I wonder where the neighbours have gone, haven’t had any mention of them in a while. I mean this if there were any neighbours at all, Char probably made them up. She is crackers

I wonder where the neighbours have gone, haven’t had any mention of them in a while. I mean this if there were any neighbours at all, Char probably made them up. She is crackers
She used to do the school run for them all the time didn’t she? 🤣

• Haha
Omfg that ad for the Emma’s mattress has really tipped me over the edge! The state of her! She looks like she’s just woken up, could have brushed her hair and made a bloody effort! Why do companies insist on using people on Instagram to advertise there products?! It just makes me want to avoid ever buying the product!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omfg that ad for the Emma’s mattress has really tipped me over the edge! The state of her! She looks like she’s just woken up, could have brushed her hair and made a bloody effort! Why do companies insist on using people on Instagram to advertise there products?! It just makes me want to avoid ever buying the product!
It’s the spots for me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s the spots for me 😂
It’s just pure laziness! She’s happy to take payment/a free product but she can’t even be bothered to spend ten minutes presenting herself nicely to advertise it! She also sounds SO bored and dull! I would be jumping for joy at receiving a new mattress for free!

Plus the fact that she got all her words wrong throughout the ad yet it was still approved?

• Haha
Why on earth do these companies give her products to advertise?? Worst AD ever! She hasn’t told us anything about the mattress or tried to even ‘influence’ us into buying one! The lack of effort (on her appearance too!) is insane. If I was the PR manager I would be saying give us it back hun.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.