Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed the chocolate porridge topped with pieces of chocolate??
that’s a thing that people who work out and do all these protein things do. If you want the chocolate topped porridges you have to be a hardcore gym person

Reactions: 1
Who remembers when she went to a funeral a few years back and she added about 10 non relevant hashtags :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg she has NOT put someone’s funeral flowers on her story 🤦🏼‍♀️
I never understand why anyone would want to take pictures at a funeral.
I know someone who photographed the coffin being carried in to the church, the back of the hearse, the cording being lowered in to the ground, the vicar etc and put it all on social media 😵💫😵💫😵💫 bad taste if you ask me but what ever gets you through it I guess?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's not a first for our Char. Remember the stories of her Nan that wasn't her Nan & her funeral?! That was weird!

Wasn't that where #lilwayne came from? Hahahaha
Yes!!!!! 😂😂 she made such a deal about it but it wasn’t even her Nan wasn’t it Charlie’s?

Hopefully her new found perspective will help her figure out nobody wants to see 100 pictures of her & Mr Pants/Parker-Thomas/Bebe/Little Mans every week.

• Haha
Hahahhahhaha I just remembered the time one of her neighbours let her take their dog home for a few hours and she thought she had adopted it and found its new forever home then they asked for the dog back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahhahhaha I just remembered the time one of her neighbours let her take their dog home for a few hours and she thought she had adopted it and found its new forever home then they asked for the dog back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭😭😭😭😭
OMG YES 😂😂😂 that was bleeping weird and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.