Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The buttons on that shirt are putting an absolute shift in!

Not shaming her body she’s fine but that is 2x sizes too small

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she post going out out pics with her handbag round her shoulder?? Gets right on my tits, I have never in my life done that and I'm a fair few years older than her....not a mum though so maybe its only something mums do 🤷‍♀️
Def not something other mums do... just Char 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
P.s The outfit is awful!!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So on her grid post today for the Emma mattress AD she says she has never had such a good night's sleep, but on her stories today she has said it had only been delivered? I dont understand how she has had such a good sleep on it already when she only received it today? Am I missing something?! #moreliesofcharlouise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on her grid post today for the Emma mattress AD she says she has never had such a good night's sleep, but on her stories today she has said it had only been delivered? I dont understand how she has had such a good sleep on it already when she only received it today? Am I missing something?! #moreliesofcharlouise
She will have had it for a while as the ads have to be sent off to be approved by the brand before posting. So she will probably have filled the ad a couple of weeks ago, if not longer.

There’s never any photos of him playing or doing tummy time. Just sat around like a lump being fed

• Haha
My daughter is a week younger than parker pants, she is on the 98th percentile and smaller than him🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 1
At the risk of sounding stupid, is it dangerous for him to be that big at this age? If he got weighed and is over 100th percentile will she get a stern word from the dr?

Can’t believe she’s turned a thing about girls handbags into her being a mUm 🙄🥴

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding stupid, is it dangerous for him to be that big at this age? If he got weighed and is over 100th percentile will she get a stern word from the dr?

Can’t believe she’s turned a thing about girls handbags into her being a mUm 🙄🥴
Desperation, I'm not a Mum but I'm fairly certain nearly every Mum with a baby would take a spare change of clothes :rolleyes: not just you Char because you're a "mAm" now

Also I still can't get over the photos from last night. It's like a 50 year old woman (no offence to 50 year old women out there) off out on her office party. The hair 🥴 the clothes 🥴 the poses 🥴 the handbag 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noone has mentioned the square front heels. They really trigger me. Charl, the 80s called and want their fashion back

• Haha
Saturday night and im waiting patiently for her wedding reception outfit pics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a year older than me and she looks about 8 years older! Also wow she looks completely different there
Same mate. Makes me feel better about my age seeing others similar age who look so haggered tho…

Same mate. Makes me feel better about my age seeing others similar age who look so haggered tho…
ETA - she wasn’t the only one gifted from EMMA this week by the looks! Terrible campaigns everywhere

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if she's away to do a PCR test because she's got a hangover and IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the mother of the bride in her stories, I bet she spent the whole night boring people to tears with stories about preemie Prince Parker pants

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.