Lifeofcharlouise #6 Lord Charquard & Parker Pants- the homegrown boy who made it earthside

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll take “things that never happened” for someone coming up to bet on her night out and looking her up and down and saying “you not into your fitness any more then?”

Reactions: 9
I’ll take “things that never happened” for someone coming up to bet on her night out and looking her up and down and saying “you not into your fitness any more then?”
Not being nasty but is she really blaming having a child for her weight gain?

Reactions: 4
My god on the comparison pictures i think the reason she looks so bad is how dowdy and mumsy she styles herself. Isnt she only in her 20's?! She cant blame weight gain as she could still style her hair and makeup and clothes better

Reactions: 3
She was never into fitness. 😂 Every experiment she's made with exercise has been very short lived.

Reactions: 5
How does she bump into so many people that comment on her weight 😂
I can’t find one person to acknowledge I’ve lost weight, god knows where she’s finding these people 😒

also don’t wear Fitbit to a wedding if you don’t want comments and it didn’t go with your outfit anyway thanks🙃 if you didn’t care why are you wearing it? I bet she still tracked her steps from the reception, I’d say you are bothered with how you look char 🤥 #liesofcharlouise

Reactions: 2
I can’t find one person to acknowledge I’ve lost weight, god knows where she’s finding these people 😒

also don’t wear Fitbit to a wedding if you don’t want comments and it didn’t go with your outfit anyway thanks🙃 if you didn’t care why are you wearing it? I bet she still tracked her steps from the reception, I’d say you are bothered with how you look char 🤥 #liesofcharlouise
They’re from madeupsville close to sympathycontent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How much meat is on that meal plan! For someone that bleats on about sustainability and financially being quite frugal (more lies?!), you'd think there be an element of conscience on what goes on the plate! And that's coming from me being a very carnivorous family

Reactions: 1
How much meat is on that meal plan! For someone that bleats on about sustainability and financially being quite frugal (more lies?!), you'd think there be an element of conscience on what goes on the plate! And that's coming from a very carnivorous family
She’s gone off meat remember

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't know why she's blaming it on being post partum, just say you've put on more weight after you gave birth as that's the truth! I don't recall her ever being into fitness so she's definitely just taken what this person said out of context.

Also why does she smile like a ventriloquist doll these days?! It makes her look deranged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't know why she's blaming it on being post partum, just say you've put on more weight after you gave birth as that's the truth! I don't recall her ever being into fitness so she's definitely just take what this person said out of context.

Also why does she smile like a ventriloquist doll these days?! It makes her look deranged.
She looks the same size as before she got pregnant. Has she forgot all the half naked underwear pics

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't know why she's blaming it on being post partum, just say you've put on more weight after you gave birth as that's the truth! I don't recall her ever being into fitness so she's definitely just take what this person said out of context.

She is 😬

• Haha
i can’t keep up with the lies, why don’t her family and friends call her out on it all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.