Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
I don’t think I’ve ever known someone to lie so much, she posts everything does she forget we know more than she clearly does 🙈

Reactions: 9

Readread

VIP Member
Hi char 👍🏼 Can you please stop posting so much shite about your kid and more mispronounced food hauls??? Xxx

• Haha

Chablis1

VIP Member
I bet she doesn’t squeeze out the water from his bath toys and disinfect them before he has his next bath. Who’s she trying to kid?

• Haha

Weelegs

So she has been so busy and had so many plans recently that she has often forgotten to eat until 3pm 🙄

Has she forgotten that she shares so many inane details of her life that we are all aware her 'plans' involved going to coffee shops for coffee/cake/lunch/snacks every single day?

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
How much meat is on that meal plan! For someone that bleats on about sustainability and financially being quite frugal (more lies?!), you'd think there be an element of conscience on what goes on the plate! And that's coming from a very carnivorous family
She’s gone off meat remember

• Haha

Emslou22

She thinks he might fit in an outfit that’s size 18-24 months when they go on holiday THIS year?!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Emslou22

Omfg that ad for the Emma’s mattress has really tipped me over the edge! The state of her! She looks like she’s just woken up, could have brushed her hair and made a bloody effort! Why do companies insist on using people on Instagram to advertise there products?! It just makes me want to avoid ever buying the product!

• Wow
  • Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Dear god !!!! NICU Grad!! 😖Let it go!
This has really irritated me!!! I don’t understand why she keeps banging that drum, just move on Char! And the worst part is she doesn’t keep talking about it in a helpful / supportive way trying to reassure other mums etc, instead it’s a braggy look at me, and my HENCH child who was in NICU and look how huge I’ve managed to make him! Get a grip ffs!!

Aaaand breathe 😤

• Haha