Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahhh I LOVED the food haul today. 729749 bags of crisps. 2 boxes of crackers. Shit tonnes of cheese and a pack of salami even though she already has 3!!!!! Packs in the fridge. Fuck me sideways.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

VeryCherry

I feel like she needs some counselling, she is so fixated on those first two weeks of his life and is a bit obsessed by it all

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Born vaginally…. Firstly no ones cares and secondly I just don’t need that visual of her vagina . Why can’t it just be gave birth

Ck2020

VIP Member
Says she felt insecure so puts 3 pics on of her in the swimsuit to her public Instagram. Makes sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She's literally unbearable #feedingtubeawareness, anything for her to post Parker when he was in NICU, some people have feeding tubes for years for varying reasons! But of course anything for the attention for Parker Pants & herself.

Last edited:

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but he probably dropped weight from birth, most babies do so he was 4lb 10oz at one stage even though he was born at 5lb 3oz.
I know they do mine did, but I never mention her lowest weight I always would mention her birth weight if posting or talking to some one.
she also listed 3 different weights.
Maybe that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Readread

VIP Member
Her food hauls are just too much for me

Honey because we've ran out
Sausages because they're my favourite sausages
Hob cleaner because my hob has marks on it
Dishwasher cleaner because that needs a deep clean :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Geez Char thanks for posting those 6 identical photos of you in your bra with you photo prop, I'm sure Parker Pants will love to have those to look back on when he's 18 & he won't find them embarrassing as hell 😑

• Haha

MooBug

Think char hun needs to reread these tattle threads and she’ll soon realise she was not careful with what she ate and hardly ate when pregnant 😂🥴

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
YESSSSSS our favourite to do lists are back 😁. I really hope she has time to collect her next and vinted parcels after her busy day consisting of emptying a wash basket and ordering chicken food 🤣
Screenshot_20220108-084714_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
The whole look is AWFUL really, truly awful. I also can’t wear crop top blouses and high waisted jeans or skirts like that because it highlights my stomach and cuts me off and emphasises the parts of my body I don’t like. You can be body positive and still dress in something more flattering to your figure. If she wore a blouse that at least covered her waist she wouldn’t look half as bad. And I literally can’t with the pampas grass in the kitchen. She’s so basic it’s unreal.