Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
Were huge wine lovers”

First of all how did this ad ever get approved with such an obvious grammatical error at the beginning of the post?! And when has she ever posted anything that would make us believe she actually drinks wine?!
Didn't she get drunk on one glass of prosecco when she had her Asda's party a while back? the night she had loads of cheese and thought she had covid but forgot she had IBS :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

xKHx

Cannot believe he is 23lbs at 6 months!!!:oops:My daughter was 19lbs at her last weigh in with the health visitor at 14 MONTHS!!!

Also STOP CALLING HIM A TODDLER.. he isn’t.. he’s a baby! He can’t even sit up unaided ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Bet she’s gutted her prop didn’t perform for the shoot for the benefit of insta.

‘Not a confident sitter’ … you mean he can’t sit up unassisted Char. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fairypop

VIP Member
Disappointed with the lack of sea a batter this year, maybe she switched to the part bake baguettes so she could pronounce it 😬🤣

• Haha

Weelegs

Jeez the 'one year since we found out we was pregnant' stories are just too much! Is she going to share her memories of the whole pregnancy until Parker pants turns 18?

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
She's not long had a baby but she dosent half help herself with the shit she eats!!!
With amount of walking she does and quit eating chips everyday, she could easily tone up nicely. But equally she looks like she's happy with her body and that's the main thing tbh
While It’s true she’s not long had a baby, she was getting her gunt out for engagement on insta posts long before falling pregnant.

• Haha

LittleRa

Chatty Member
Why has she hashtagged baby led weaning when she’s clearly spoon fed him purée. Not a judgment on one way or the other by the way, just judgement on how thick our Char is.

Were huge wine lovers”

First of all how did this ad ever get approved with such an obvious grammatical error at the beginning of the post?! And when has she ever posted anything that would make us believe she actually drinks wine?!
If they’re huge wine lovers they wouldn’t be drinking Jam Shed 🤢

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Omg I had forgotten about dog gate!! For anyone unaware, she literally went to the park to walk Digby and came home with another dog of a neighbour who was at the park and decided they didn’t want their dog so she took it home and made a massive fuss about how she was taking this dog in and it was Digby’s new best pal….. then 4 hours later she had to give it back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 howling! I bet they just meant could you look after the dog, she’s thick as sh*t

• Haha

MooBug

She looks like she’s fallen into the door drunk and is pretending it’s all fine in the second picture. What is she doing?!

• Haha
She's absolutely tone deaf, and considering she continues to say she didn't enjoy her pregnancy (which is bull because she loved to get that bump on the gram) she sure loves to continously repeat the same shit about it over & over & over & over.

She's now also referring to Parker as a 6month old when he's not, I've never know someone talk so much rubbish & trip over thier own lies all the time.
I don’t know why she’s so obsessed with how fucking old he is. Just enjoy it, stop obsessing over him. It’s fucking weird. She literally has nothing else in her sad little life.

LittleRa

Chatty Member
I’ll take “things that never happened” for someone coming up to bet on her night out and looking her up and down and saying “you not into your fitness any more then?”