Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Don't know why she's blaming it on being post partum, just say you've put on more weight after you gave birth as that's the truth! I don't recall her ever being into fitness so she's definitely just taken what this person said out of context.

Also why does she smile like a ventriloquist doll these days?! It makes her look deranged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for this kid. She uses him like a prop, she’s just desperate to be an insta mummy blogger (vom) so she’s doing things that make content for her even though it’s not right for him… I.e. taking him to see Santa 6 times, feeding him a stupid amount of different foods so that she can post her updated lists and take pictures of ‘cute’ food plates.

He can’t even sit up unaided Char ffs, he’s a BABY even if you’ve made him the size of a toddler.

• Haha

Readread

VIP Member
It's alright guys we are forgetting that Parker is basically the next Michael Phelps and swims 400m unaided so he will burn off the pureed vegetables!

• Haha

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She's fucking joking with that repost about rushing your child to milestones isn't she!? Char can you spell delusional?? No wait don't answer that, I know the answer.

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
The kid has literally JUST turned 6 months and he’s tried all those foods already? Sorry but that’s such bad parenting. & being 6 weeks premature - even worse 😳

Byewiggy

VIP Member
Why is she still feeding in a bouncer at 6 months? Surely he’s ready for the high chair
I'm sure she said he can't sit well unaided, which if he can't sit in a high chair to most people might maybe be a sign to not wean yet. But she's still so determined to shovel food down his throat because she's impatient AF.

I don’t know how she can claim he’s upright in that bouncer chair. If he’s not able to sit comfortably in his high chair that’s a big red flag he’s not really ready to wean.

Also ha ha ha totally agree pp above who said their 3yo looks at the steering wheel and it doesn’t mean they’re ready to drive 😂 I always hear parents using the “oh they just grabbed the food out my hand, they’re clearly ready”… if they grabbed at your glass of wine or a paracetamol you were taking would you give them that 🙄
The thing with the wine 🤣 my eldest grabbed my wine glass at 6.5 months old but we decided to keep them teetotal 🤣

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
On her stories…Do not I repeat DO NOT pick a number unless you want a comprehensive rundown of Parker Pants achievements over the past year, ranging from being the next Michael Phelps to assisting the WHO with covid research 🥴

• Haha