Lifeofcharlouise #3 Hashtags lilwayne, made up stories becoming a pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he proposes before due date its a guarantee you won't even know shes pregnant anymore 😂
Can you imagine?

Day 1 of being engaged: Wedding venue and date confirmed
Day 2 of being engaged: Invites sent out, meals confirmed as Broccoli and Cheese pasta with added Broccoli and Cheese
Day 3 of being engaged: Found wedding dress/groomsmen/bridesmaids clothing on eBay/local selling sites
Day 4 of being engaged: Telling everyone how they aren't having a honeymoon because they can't afford it
Day 5: Start of daily continuous talking about being engaged and the trials and tribulations of planning a wedding
Day 1091: Actually getting married

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So today she’s posing as though she has a proper bump when the reality is she’s looked like that for the past year anyway! 🙈 Who does she think she’s kidding!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the photos on todays post are so unnecessary, half of them she just looks tired like any other tired person trying to make their way through the current tit storm, I look the same looking after my 10 month old and the pout in half of them is just not needed. Sorry this is not 'content', it slightly feels like a 'woe is me' post. She wouldn't feel half as bad if she stopped eating crap.

Reactions: 8
Some of the photos on todays post are so unnecessary, half of them she just looks tired like any other tired person trying to make their way through the current tit storm, I look the same looking after my 10 month old and the pout in half of them is just not needed. Sorry this is not 'content', it slightly feels like a 'woe is me' post. She wouldn't feel half as bad if she stopped eating crap.
She’s also making out that shes showing everyone the other side of pregnancy for the first time, all she’s done since announcing is remind us she’s been so sick and how poorly she’s felt 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She seriously needs to get a grip!! She's pregnant. It's not a condition or illness, it's something millions and millions of women have done before. But oh no wait, I forgot Char is different and special. Quick someone get this girl a cape or a medal for bring such a trooper 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She seriously needs to get a grip!! She's pregnant. It's not a condition or illness, it's something millions and millions of women have done before. But oh no wait, I forgot Char is different and special. Quick someone get this girl a cape or a medal for bring such a trooper 🙄🙄
And after suffering a loss. You think she would embrace this! I suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum with my first from the moment I fell pregnant to the day I gave birth. At times I questioned if I was doing the right thing in and out of hospital I lost so much weight and was on a drip numerous times but I also knew how incredibly lucky I was to be pregnant! Yes I felt sorry for myself at times but at no point did I think yes let’s take selfie’s and post it online for a bit of sympathy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.